How did everyone go?? (1 Viewer)

SureBluff

HSC
I rather enjoyed that one because I knew I did the best I can. If I still get a bad mark, then so be it, I couldn't do anything more.

seriously though, I think I stuffed up the short answer questions but I did answer to the best of my abilities. anyways ... WOO!! one down!!

bonabon

HSC
u enjoyed it? :| it was one of the worst exams i have had... everything was just so bad... i managed to finish it right went they said pens down but i dont think i wouldve done well :(
what did u do? physical, inner or imaginative? i did physical

chinkiwinki

HSC
oooo the physical question was quite tricky imo. I have never seen anything like it.

mishyma

HSC
I started the essay first and finished it in 50 mins .. went a bit overtime .. on that but rushed the short awnsers and wrote what i though at horrible creative story, it was great how they let us do what ever text type we wanted though!

English is my worst subject, i did the best i could so im happy with a 60 lol

slickstar_01

Banned
HSC
went alrite i reckon, spent too much time on section 3, 50 minutes, and spend 50 minutes, on story, and only 20 on the short answers, so yeah, i did stuf up in the short answers!

other then that im pretty happy

seeto.centric

woop woop err i mean somewhere in the Hills
HSC
hmmm my time was split roughly the same as yours, but i did 50 on comprehension, 45 on creative, and left the rest for essay. bad choice imo. panic resulted in a mind blank..

the essay questions were also somewhat more tricky than the previous 2yrs'.

have to admit- i totally went overboard with comprehension. wrote like half a page for Q1a.
overall, i reckon the most i'd get for this paper is 35

toeknee

HSC
i failed so bad. i got bored halfway in the exam paper and in the delirious state of mind that i was in due to sleep deprivation, stress over inadequate study (started studied that morning at 1am) and just my overall general lack of sanity i wrote
as my response to 1.d) why did the girl have a desire for new experiences?
response: because she was aching for it.
then i wrote skrzynecki is a whinger for my heading in section 3...which didnt even need a heading...and i also wrote a letter to the examiner in creative writing which i only wrote two pages for..."examiner, could not complete essay. i hope you find this site useful www.farmfetish.com i know you like it that way. www.necrophilesanonymous.com i know you need the help." i recommend you dont type those in although i havent tried it out myself im assuming they probably would exist. search: "beastiality" for definitions or "necrophilia". but believe me you dont want to know.
if anybody was naive, grotesque or perverted enough to write anything remotely as dumb as what i did in the exam please share your responses.
oh yeah and if you were thinking "skrzynecki isn't that an advanced AOS?" yes im in advance, our school actually imposed limitations on who went through to advance. i just happen to be a d**khead. oh god i need a noose and a high beam right now. thankyou thats my two cents. tony burgundy.

SureBluff

HSC
LMFAO!!! ^^

but seriously, I hope you didn't do that because that will DEFINATELY give you a 'non serious attempt' followed by an non award, and that means, you won't be getting your higher school certificate. Especially since this is English and is a required 2 unit.

schmice88

HSC
toeknee said:
i failed so bad. i got bored halfway in the exam paper and in the delirious state of mind that i was in due to sleep deprivation, stress over inadequate study (started studied that morning at 1am) and just my overall general lack of sanity i wrote
as my response to 1.d) why did the girl have a desire for new experiences?
response: because she was aching for it.
then i wrote skrzynecki is a whinger for my heading in section 3...which didnt even need a heading...and i also wrote a letter to the examiner in creative writing which i only wrote two pages for..."examiner, could not complete essay. i hope you find this site useful www.farmfetish.com i know you like it that way. www.necrophilesanonymous.com i know you need the help." i recommend you dont type those in although i havent tried it out myself im assuming they probably would exist. search: "beastiality" for definitions or "necrophilia". but believe me you dont want to know.
if anybody was naive, grotesque or perverted enough to write anything remotely as dumb as what i did in the exam please share your responses.
oh yeah and if you were thinking "skrzynecki isn't that an advanced AOS?" yes im in advance, our school actually imposed limitations on who went through to advance. i just happen to be a d**khead. oh god i need a noose and a high beam right now. thankyou thats my two cents. tony burgundy.
that made me laugh hysterically. i dont know if it was actually funny or if thats more to do with the fact that im half delirious at this point. i found immense satisfaction in writing abuse in massive red texta on my journey notes before burning them.. ahh...i would highly recommend it.

slickstar_01

Banned
HSC
HAHAHAH ^^^^^^^^^^^^ ive already planned to burn all my notes ith the friends after last exam, i so cant wait!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)