how did you do in the ancient history trials??? (1 Viewer)

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
23/25 New Kingdom Egypt A3 - R2
23/25 Akhenaten :D

21/25 Sparta
18/25 Minoa :(

Why are the Minoans even an option? Bunch of pole worshipping freaks.

Last edited:

syd17

HSC
MeLT87 said:
i got 96%, a tops effort considering i was really sick during exams, im a little bit disappointed though bcos i have done better in previous exams but im still happy.
i got 25/25 for Augustus, 25/25 for Roman imperial Society Aug to Titus, 24/24 Agrippina and 22/25 for Sparta
how the fuck did u stuff up sparta?

MeLT87

!!!!!
HSC
cos i had to teach myself the topic... i think i did well considering, my problem was that i didnt have enough quotes, i only lost the marks in the last Q cos we do the short answers for Sparta not the essay...
it was annoying though cos in an in class assessment which was an essay for Sparta i got 25/25 but the difference was that it was just on the role and importance of Spartan women

Last edited:

MeLT87

!!!!!
HSC
tez0r said:
woah you guys got full marks so easily, our teacher never ever gives full marks
personalities: ramesses II: 20/25
societies: Ramesside period: 23/25
Period: JC and Augustus: 22/25
Period: Amenhotep III-Ramesses II: 22/25
Total: 87% (first for trial)
What do you mean so easily? We had to work our bums off to get those marks, they didnt give them cos they felt like it. ancient is my area, its the subject i put the most effort into... i understand what u mean about teachers not giving full marks though, they can be like that... just keep working hard and you will be fine, if ur coming first and getting a mark like urs in the trial, u can kick butt in the HSC

rock thrower

HSC
i got 96% (1st) and nearly died when i got it back! i didn't think i'll do so well. Anywayz see how i go in the real thang!

hipPo3

HSC
55% .. i got something like 11th in the grade and 4th in the class ..
i hope i do better in the actual HSC

jd-angel

HSC
i got 81% and came 1st in the trial, and didn't do as much study as i should of :) the lowest mark was pretty bad tho, like 20% i think.

iamthecoolest

HSC
yeh i got 91% in trials and first in class. but im only ranked 3rd overall coz i went shit in assignments. anyways still stoked

Master Gopher

HSC
I screwed up under stress, got a mental block, couldn't write anything after the first two questions. It was shithouse, I got 43%. What I did was actually fine though, and I'm still coming 2nd, because our class is pretty slack, s'only me and the other accelerated girl who actually get over 90s much (it's hardcore competition, I love it :D)

Anyway, I'm studying my ass off here, and if I break down in the HSC, I'm gonna be so incredibly mad at myself.
It's so frustrating, when you know you can do it, but you just can't do it. :mad:

Master Gopher

HSC
Skitzo said:
Oh, l would have killed to do Agrippina for a personality, how well does she link in with the Julio-Claudians for bloody hells sake! Congrats anyway and keep up the excellent work!
We did JC for our personality, & cause we did 2 hist periods, Aug AND fall of the republic, JC is just FotRR stuff and just a little more 'bout hs background and political style, etc :D

poodoorfan

i used to get in the 90's now it's like 88 or 89 which is ok but i could do better, most people in our year get in the 90 down to the 70 not much below i don't think, it's not surprising for the hightest mark to be 98% i always thought thats what most people got for ancient history but i guess not.

Ice man

HSC
poordoorfan most schools actually mark hard, for 25/25 it has to be totally perfect and answer the question and the marking criteria fully. I dont understand how people can possibly do that in each of the 4 questions, especially with time restrictions. It will be interesting to see how they are marked in hsc :D

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
jd-angel said:
i got 81% and came 1st in the trial, and didn't do as much study as i should of :) the lowest mark was pretty bad tho, like 20% i think.
o my 80% was our class average...damn i didnt beat it only 70% :(

neafoo

HSC
69% think im ranked like 8th 9th or 10th or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)