How did you organise your work/notes for HSC? (1 Viewer)

Grace_13

HSC
i am about to start HSC next term and was wondering how you guys did things.How did you do your classwork?? on a laptop? in paper/books (if so what sort, spiral bound? exercise books? loose leaf?)and also how did you organise worksheets? for this year so far i have just used plastic sleeves in binder folder oranised into subjects.Is this a god system? i've found it ok, and might have like 2 subjects per binder.How did you guys do it?

asadass

HSC
Uni Grad
No matter what system you chose, by the end of the year you will have a tonne of shite lying around.

tomp1612

HSC
I write out my notes, I find if I hand write all of them I can remember them easier

jamesischool

Forum Lurker
HSC
Uni Grad
i have 4 binder things (not sure what they're actually called lol), 1 for each term. that's split into 5 sections for my subjects which has all of my school work for that term's topic. i also use onenote/word which has my study notes on them for all my subjects except maths. i try to organise my sheets in the order of the syllabus to make them easy to find but i just thumb through the section if i need to find something.

epicFAILx

HSC
i have 4 binder things (not sure what they're actually called lol), 1 for each term. that's split into 5 sections for my subjects which has all of my school work for that term's topic. i also use onenote/word which has my study notes on them for all my subjects except maths. i try to organise my sheets in the order of the syllabus to make them easy to find but i just thumb through the section if i need to find something.
wow. that is very organised :eek:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)