How did your Half-Yearly Exams go (Post-exams feelings) (1 Viewer)

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
good luck! :D our question was something like "Explain the collapse of Weimar democracy in the lead up to 1933, using the economic implications of the Treaty of Versailles as a focal point" or something. i cant remember the exact words, only my reaction (horror) because i didnt really study that aspect much, lol. i thought it was all gonna be on hitler... but i hope you go well tomorrow, :)
damn what a perfect question lol. well there are usually two parts to the modern history essay: nazi germany and the weimar era, didn't you get a choice? anyhoo have to cram hard tonight :(

lilkiwifruit

HSC
N/A
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
good luck! :D our question was something like "Explain the collapse of Weimar democracy in the lead up to 1933, using the economic implications of the Treaty of Versailles as a focal point" or something. i cant remember the exact words, only my reaction (horror) because i didnt really study that aspect much, lol. i thought it was all gonna be on hitler... but i hope you go well tomorrow, :)
Our Weimar ques was "Evaulate the success of the Weimar republic up until the depression" or something like that....which was really easy :D hehehe..the nazi Germany ques was horrible.
On the other hand, I totally stuffed up the WWI section because I only studied the homefront .. oh well. Albert Speer question was so predictable tho.
Good luck hopeles5ly~!

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
did you guys get a choice of question? we didnt. i was hoping we would. damn, im kicking myself about that exam now, i can see so much more i could have talked about, lol. oh well, its done now...

s2indie

HSC
i got some of my exam results back.
i just want to wipe it OUT of my memory bank - FOREVER.

HSC
Well all my exams are over except for an eng speech next tues. I had 5 exams in the first week with maths and eng on the monday, chem and bio on wednesday followed by economics today. That combo was sorta a killer but its over now so cant change it......

kezly

HSC
hey,
i started mine on tuesday... i had english AOS i did ok i think but in my essay i didnt get ta write verything i wanted which really sucked.... i ran out of time... i hope i did ok...
my maths exam was really hard... ahhh... i knew hardly anything and didnt do half the questions and the ones i did do.. well i guessed them and made up my own formulas pretty much..lol..
and today i had business studies... it was ok... only worth 5% but so im happy... excpet if i do really well im gunna b pretty pissed..cause im pretty crap..lol

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
suchet_i said:
mine went alright. came 1st in bio, chem, esl and 3rd in 4unit maths. havent gotten physics and 3unit back hope i do good.
And that's what you call "alright" love to see whats "good" excellent ranks and marks I assume keep it up! :)

suchet_i

derka derka
HSC
Kid.@dmin said:
And that's what you call "alright" love to see whats "good" excellent ranks and marks I assume keep it up! :)
hahah.. nah its just that when i recieved my exams back and looked at the mistakes i saw that i could have easily done better (mark wise). and ofcourse i am pleased with my ranks :)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
had drama and ext.1 today... drama was pretty good, althought i think i could have done better in the australian question, thinking about it. but my hand kept cramping up, lol. my writing looked like a chicken wrote it. Extension wasnt as bad as i thought it was going to be, i miraculously actually managed to write a long structured response that was vaguely sophisticated, whee!

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Sandez said:
I aced Modern, and totally fucked up Bio. :(
i totally fucked up modern and maths :(

.. but meh whats done is done ! can always improve on it, so can you =]

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Yesterday, I had Chemistry and Mathematics Extension 1. Chemistry was alright, nothing too hard. Mathematics Extension 1 was quite easy but I know I made heaps of silly mistakes...:( That's what I hate about easy tests, you're more susceptible to make awkward errors which piss you off more than getting silly mistakes in a hard test.....
Today, I had Physics. The test was alright except for missing components of the data sheet!!!

timobr0

Ευθήμιος
HSC
had english today...everything went as planned. finished writing my prepared story with 20 minutes left

linnyhyde

HSC
hey i started my half yearlys yesterday................i was late 4 one of my exams stuffed me up real bad......... oh shit maths on monday!

Dragie

HSC
I was the only one in my whole damn grade to have all of my exams squished into one week (the half yearly exam period was supposed to be weeks 10 and 11). But it was alright - I found chemistry, music, english, math2u and economics quite alright and I was extremely satisfied after my chem n maths ones. Physics was a different story - my teacher decided not to test the damn syllabus so he kinda screwed us over a little...but hey what can you do?

xx__savannah

HSC
I had Gen Maths first on Wednesday. Nice and easy, but I forgot everything about home loans, so fucked up that question and a few other random ones, I think.
English AoS on Thurs, rushed through my narrative and it didn't exactly have much of a journey in it, but I'm used to screwing up the stories in exams.
IPT this morning, it was very good -- exact questions from half yearlies I had done but no-one else had, just forgot the diagram and the multiple choice was iffy.
Economics was the worst exam I've ever done. I wish I never picked it.

suchet_i

derka derka
HSC
continued from my earlier post (on page 2)
got top 10 in 3unit maths -- upset because i wanted to come top 3
came 3rd in physics -- upset because i wanted to come 1st (since its one of my most liked subject)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)