how do i enter my subjects? (1 Viewer)

apheoxaio

Accept The Inevitable
HSC
Hey,
I recently signed up for a premium membership and i cant use the SAM thing.
It says that i need to enter my subjects in my profile?
Where is this profile and how do i get there?
Sorry to sound like a winger, but this SAM thing sounds awsome and i dont want to miss out.
Thanks guys

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
if memory serves me right there should actually be a button/link on the lower left of the SAM page that states to Edit Profile or Courses or Subjects or something like that.

I don't have premium membership but i'm guessing it hasnt changed the layout of SAM. You can edit your profile by clicking on the link on the top left of these forums that says - "User CP".

Found it?

apheoxaio

Accept The Inevitable
HSC
Hey, The only buttons available are "reverse edition" and Lgout.
Maybe Im just getting Jibbed...
When I click on reverse edition, another page loads up, and the button changes to "standard edition"
Help?

Drjohn

HSC
i have the exact same problem and i emailed admin with my username and my subjects weeks ago and still it doesnt work!
its one of the major reasons i signed up and spend the money for the premium version, feeling very very ripped off

RNN-A-MUK

HSC
timobr0 said:
why take the edit feature away from premium members anyway ?
hardddddddddddddddddddd i totally agree as premium members rnt we supposed to be like upgaded ?!?!? wats sam without the edit button neway?

Sober

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Hope that helps :)
I have a friend who has signed up for a premium account and can verify that the button is NOT there on his account but it is there on my (non-premium) account. This is ridiculous.

ramesh

HSC
N/A
yep i'm a premium member with the exact same problem! what's going on??

tarakrishnan

HSC
I don't think you need premium membership to use the SAM UAI calculator. I just used it and I only have standard...maybe you should try it on SAM standard and maybe figure it out from there?

Sober

HSC
tarakrishnan said:
I don't think you need premium membership to use the SAM UAI calculator. I just used it and I only have standard...maybe you should try it on SAM standard and maybe figure it out from there?
SAM standard and SAM advanced both direct to the same page for premium members. It is supposed to offer a more in depth account than non paying customers but instead offers no service at all.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
timobr0 said:
why take the edit feature away from premium members anyway ?
The following extract should answer your question:
fatmuscle said:
If PM's had the choice of editting their subjects, they have the flexibility of changing their subjects many times so that they can calculate UAI's for their friends who aren't PM's. SAM is a very very useful UAI tool, and we know that many people would sign up just for the premium feature. So, if we take away the editting option of subjects, we're covering ourselves from missing premium members. Do take into consideration that all the money from PM's go back to the server expenses. BOS can't stay on the same servers forever. We've been upping our server specs since the beginning and it's not something we can afford from our work salaries comfortably.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)