How do they know (1 Viewer)

hotfire

HSC
Is there any way the cops can know if i am or not wearing contacts while driving because on my licence Specs or contacts is a condition and i was wondering if i forgot to put my contacts in how would the cops know ? Can anyone who has been checked help me out please?

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
i tried reading that shit like, 3 times and im fucking confused

simple answer is WEAR YOUR FUCKING CONTACTS WHILST DRIVING LIKE YOU ARE REQUIRED TO AND YO U WONT HAVE A PROBLEM

hotfire

HSC
Im not fucking saying i wont jesus christ im asking how they check it whats your fucking problem? Hey heres another one for ya........ how do the terrorists blow up buildings? ( i must be getting ready to become a terrorist by your logic eh?)

All i want to know is how do they check if people are wearing them.

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
I've got a similar problem. I keep forgetting to wear my glasses while driving, but my license says glasses or contacts. If I ever get pulled over, what are they going to do if I tell them I'm wearing contacts, poke my fucking eyes out to check?

hotfire

HSC
^ Thats exactly what i mean, like do they make you take one out ( which would require a search warrant i think?) or shine a light in your eyes or.....?

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
You wouldn't have to worry about how they check it if you just remember to wear your contacts/specs, it isn't hard :confused:

But to answer the question sometimes when you look closely at someone who is wearing contacts they have like a barely there ring around their eye that marks where it is. It's not easy to see unless you're right up in their face with good lighting though

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
Don't you need contacts to see clearly when driving? I don't know. Or do you need them to read, like road signs or something? I personally prefer glasses because I'd probably remember to wear them.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
how the fuck can you see w/o your contacts? If you need them why wouldn't you wear them :S :S lazy shit

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
A friend of mine got a $194 fine the other week for not wearing contacts/glasses.
She's recently had laser eye surgery (overseas) and so she doesn't require either... but as she has no medical certificate, she can't prove that she had the procedure done.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
how the fuck can you see w/o your contacts? If you need them why wouldn't you wear them :S :S lazy shit
I agree with this.
Unfortunately, You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to x.christina again..
WILL SPREAD REP.

likingtherain

HSC
N/A
I'm guessing they can ask you to take one of them out and prove you are wearing them. But really just wear them and be done with it.

cassieagill

HSC
the reason you have to wear them is because you could kill someone if you don't, its just as bad as drink driving you fuck

Jeee

Banned
HSC
Stuff the cops, if you're half blind when you're driving get off the road...

Last edited:

louy

HSC
N/A
Is there any way the cops can know if i am or not wearing contacts while driving because on my licence Specs or contacts is a condition and i was wondering if i forgot to put my contacts in how would the cops know ? Can anyone who has been checked help me out please?
whahaha, typical woman driver and their stupid questions. :haha:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)