How do u distinguish the state of 'love' (1 Viewer)

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Its easy to distinguish between 'love' and being 'in love', but to put a criteria as to what being 'in love' is, is, in my opinion, almost impossible. Its nothing in particular; they dont do something and you think to yourself 'wow, now I'm in love'... its like a process I guess. Its just all their lovely things, and not so lovely things (like snot on the carpet ;)) combined.

You just know.

malkin86

HSC
I think that one might love everyone differently...

Like, you're 'in love' with your partner, you love your family, you love your friends (but differently), and you love your stuff. You can't love stuff the same way that you'd love a person. I think the english language needs more words for love. :)

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
malkin86 said:
I think the english language needs more words for love. :)
Psychologists think the same thing, and they've got a special word for being TOTALLY in love (as in, more than just 'loving' someone), but I've forgotten what it is.

I bet MJ has too.

....bugger.

;)

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
we're never going to agree on what it means because it means something different to everyone.
for me, i'm in love if i'm best friends with someone at the same time being their girlfriend, and i feel comfortable doing anything with them. and i also want to be with them all the time.

angelsdreams

HSC
sped_kid01 said:
i think you 'love' someone, without being "in love" with someone...is that confusing?!

im talking about relationships here...bcos i think alot of married couples "love" each other, but they arent "in love"..hmm thats just how isee it, and icant explain it any better

I know what you mean... and i think u still have the same overall feelings for the person.. like "in love" is fresh new love, where you just begin.. and its the "fun and exciting" part.. and then you just love that person... maybe my signature will explain better .. lol

Pierotte

HSC
To me love is to an extent complete and utter dependancy...not being able to live without something
a tangible thing
i depend on the air, but i do not love it
yet if i completely depended on a person to be there for me and i could not picture life without them id say i would love them....

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
The Mat®ix Ordinates: Sector 1-337- Statu
HSC
HellVeN said:
Oh boohoo.

Love is a fucking word there. It's made of 4 letters and it means you're attracted to the person. Why do you cunts need to find all this deeper meaning bullshit, are you that insecure about your feelings?

So I say Lust or Love, who really gives a shit. Fuck love, fuck it good.

Sick of people over examining words.

nigga I hit em up!!! you better back the fuck up 'efore I slap da fuck up! If u'r down with bad boy... FUCK U 2!

angelsdreams

HSC
Pierotte said:
To me love is to an extent complete and utter dependancy...not being able to live without something
a tangible thing
i depend on the air, but i do not love it
yet if i completely depended on a person to be there for me and i could not picture life without them id say i would love them....
thats a very good way to describe it... and i feel the same... *dances*

Rhi Kate

...!
HSC
I agree too...
Love is when u can look at a person and think they are the most wonderful thing in the entire world, including all of their flaws.
To be "in love" with someone is perhaps to discover that you need them more than u can imagine and that you get that warm, gooey feeling even when their not at their best ( their flaws are at the forefront, what ever those flaws may be)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
virgin^sexy said:
so loving someone doesn't matter, it's only special if you're 'in love'? that's stupid. so many people don't ever fall in love but that doesn't mean they can't love and be loved back.
no, i meant love as in friends will say they love you, but they're not in love with you, im just saying there is a noticable difference....the full meaning of being in love is sumwhat...errr, unknown almost, so maybe my whole thing is defunct

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Ghost1788 said:
which got me interested....what do the ppl of BoS think/know being in Love is???
It's when you can fart around her, and she doesn't care. That's true love.

K

katie_tully

My first question is, why the fuck would you ask anybody on here for dating advice?
Why?
WHY?

HSC
Ghost1788 said:
I ask this question after reading this

which got me interested....what do the ppl of BoS think/know being in Love is???

Ghost
Love is ... I guess there's a real definition out there but it can be defined through experiences. It's so much different to lust, lust just leads to sex, but love you know it's right and sincere and you know that they feel that way too because they say it in this way and ... ugh actually I can't define it. It' s just there

lallypop

HSC
katie_tully said:
Go to the Jet Li website and read his statement on what love is....
dam ma, wat the fuck is on ur avatar????? suriously ... awesummm ... <3 it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)