how do u write ur notes (1 Viewer)

AussieVesti

Retired Account
HSC
Earlier this year, I concluded that I would be a bit more lax with my Geography notes in comparison to other subjects. Even though that might be the case, I still have my methods.

In Economics, I printed out the syllabus with all the details about what we'll cover during the year. What I do is just make dot point notes and mind maps under each of the headings.

For example, the first heading under 'Ecosystems and their management' in the syllabus says:

"biophysical interactions which lead to diverse ecosystems and their functioning"

For that dot point, I'd make a mindmap which lists the different biophysical interactions and then provide examples listing off each.

Try to have a consistent method of note taking & revision though. If everything is rather similar, it is easier to develop a skill as it simplifies the process.

Best of luck!

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
well the way i do mine is similar to AussieVesti's, except i'm a pictorial learner so i use lots of tables, charts, pictures and mind maps.

Like for the Challanges of people living in mega cities and responses i have a table that goes

.....................Challanges..................|............ Responses.....................
- Dot point on challange | -Dot point of response to said challange
- sub dot point on examples | -sub dot point on examples of the
of the challange | response

if that helps

Crashy19

HSC
im vias well, like for the order of things i can see the page i made my notes on
i wrote my with different colours for the different sections and then for really important things (so they would stand out) i used different shades.

so for ecosystems at risk i used green, then for sub headings used a different green but underlined stuff, and did shapes and that

just so it was seperate from the other parts

expertdkx

B.IT Network Security
HSC
Uni Grad
make visual images aka PPT they should be understandable and remememberable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)