• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How do you let them down easy? (1 Viewer)

Yarg

HSC
yeah i will just ignore her, seeing as i hate her and she knows who i like, stupid git.

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
just say u dont feel the same, dont make up bullshit excuses.

shouldnt really say just wanna be friends, haha just say "im dont feel the same way, i am sorry, u are entitled to hate my guts." and u be fine and she wont hate ya either

HSC
N/A
ur_inner_child said:
Just be honest. Be civil.

Make it clear you don't feel the same for her.

The good thing about this, is that you do this sincerely, and it implies respect for her as a person, and they will value this.

I think that's the best thing you can do
Yep, exactly you need to be honest and civil.

Yarg

HSC
back from parting finally,

i don't respect her though, pfft. was fun to have a party with her the only one not invited... ha

BlackMamba

HSC
poor u

Ahhh the let down....

I ve done it twise and I am already known as the girl who rejects relationships within my friends.

The first time it back fired on me coz the guy turned out to be a complete psycho and it turned ugly, said some really nasty shit about me , and till this day thinking about it pisses me off... people change so fast and what sucks is that he still hangs around with some of my friends and that annoys me, should it annoy me though? keep in mind hes a real dickhead.....

well enough about this hahah, this chick sounds slightly unstable too, my advice is be carefull man, be nice but not too nice... i was nice and it just went bad. I understand though ur walking on dangerous grounds with this.

good luck with it

Yarg

HSC
thanks, but i think i will ahve to leave the consoling up to her friends. God its so easy to make fun of her when she isnt around. Mean but, i can't help it. i probably use comedy to ignore it. ha.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Yarg said:
thanks, but i think i will ahve to leave the consoling up to her friends. God its so easy to make fun of her when she isnt around. Mean but, i can't help it. i probably use comedy to ignore it. ha.
you sound like a idiot.. havn't u got anything better to talk about or do then make fun of her?

Yarg

HSC
i am being an arsehole, because being a nice guy doesnt mean you are nice to everybody. You sound like her, ignorant. When you honestly hate somebody, you don't tend to be nice to them. If you think nice guys are nice to everybody and chirpy all the time. You are retarded.

Kronkite

HSC
N/A
gemita said:
Lol. You have a strange perception of what it is to be a nice person.
I honestly feel u have a problem moving on... what kind of a future can u really expect if u keep dwelling on the past... for f#ks sake if ur gonna keep incinerating him for the past, its just going to lead to more misery...

HSC
Yarg said:
i am being an arsehole, because being a nice guy doesnt mean you are nice to everybody. You sound like her, ignorant. When you honestly hate somebody, you don't tend to be nice to them. If you think nice guys are nice to everybody and chirpy all the time. You are retarded.

so your a nice guy when u want to be, is that what your saying

selective niceness lol

a nice guy is genuinely nice, thats the definition of a nice guy...

my advice is when you hate someone, be nice to them, gain their trust, then fuck em over haha it hurts more that way, but then again its acceptable if they deserve it.

Yarg

HSC
This person does deserve it, i am a nice guy generally, i dont walk around ignoring people who arent popular or arent bright or good looking. I am nice, but you wouldn't expect a nice guy to be nice around osama bin laden now would you? Gemita, you have a stupid impression of what a nice guy is, and from what i can see you obviously havent been anywhere near one. A nice guy, is by all acounts nice. But you can't be chirpy 24/7. Unless of course you have good reason to be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)