How do you pass time in exam (1 Viewer)

Lambinator

HSC
im just curious as to how people pass the time when for example they have a 3 hour exam and get through it in 2 and have checked it more times than
they care to count. do u just sit there n try n sleep? i sing songs in my head so i know how many songs i have to sing b4 exams over, it quickens it up but if u have any new ways let me know!!!

HSC
N/A
Lambinator said:
im just curious as to how people pass the time when for example they have a 3 hour exam and get through it in 2 and have checked it more times than
they care to count. do u just sit there n try n sleep? i sing songs in my head so i know how many songs i have to sing b4 exams over, it quickens it up but if u have any new ways let me know!!!

thats highly unlikely in the exam you have 2moro; you'll be lucky if you can finish!

but you do finish early...do what ever you damn want...just as long as you don't disturb other people! =D

Abbeygale

HSC
I find that the quickest way to pass the time is to get a supervisor to sign you out and go home.

Although, I haven't experienced finishing early yet, and I doubt I will.

snowbunny

HSC
i'd be checking over and over and over....you always do stupid mistakes that can be easily fixed up..well i do anyway...my hsc isnt till next year though

carly1912

HSC
If i finish early... say a an hour left in a 3 hour exam... i like to then sit back, relax, and tug on my big black cock! Especially if i have some hot supervisors....

But then i blow too early and have nothing to do again... DAMN THOSE HOT SUPERVISORS. DAMN THEM TO HELL!

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Lambinator said:
You can leave after an hour...
why do you stay if u do it so fast!?

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
yeah, in the hsc, i wont ever have any time left. and im too paranoid to leave early. but in junior years, and in the trials i had HEAPS of time to kill. so i'd do anything. i doodled heaps. ridiculous drawings everywhere. sometimes i just watched the clock tick by, second after second after second. after about 5 mins i'd get bored of that. sometimes i;d lay down and try to sleep, but i was too paranoid about not waking when its over.

But my main method of passing time, is closing my eyes, and imagining driving. Driving home from the exam is the most common vision. I even make up that theres a red traffic light, and i wait for that, and then i make up the traffic, and etc. lol. how lame, but its amusing because the time it takes for me to really drive home is 7 minutes, and this excercise takes around 7 minutes!! so if you have an hour left, "drive" somewhere an hour away!!!

OnizuNeko

HSC
Trev said:
In the SOR1 trial I was lucky enough to have a tiny spider (like, the size of a dot) on my desk I could play with :p
I got a spider too! That's creepy. I want to see the depths of the BOS where they come from.

Stefano

Sexiest Member
HSC
carly1912 said:
If i finish early... say a an hour left in a 3 hour exam... i like to then sit back, relax, and tug on my big black cock! Especially if i have some hot supervisors....

But then i blow too early and have nothing to do again... DAMN THOSE HOT SUPERVISORS. DAMN THEM TO HELL!

Interesting...

=slade=

HSC
OnizuNeko said:
I got a spider too! That's creepy. I want to see the depths of the BOS where they come from.
haha thats a crack up!!

i always find SOR 2U the worst, like sometimes being finished when 1U are, i dont know if its my school settting easy papers or wat..usually if i know ill finish early ill take my time, write REALLY neatly lol lots of naps or long toilet breaks :)

Lambinator

HSC
goan_crazy said:
You can leave after an hour...
why do you stay if u do it so fast!?
yeah um to the bloke who said this mate i already got that tip n acknowledged it thanks

Necros87

meh
HSC
N/A
well the majority of my supervisers are senile, and none are under 70 i swear, so i go home :)

hottie_mira

hahah i remember finishing early in the trials and i wuld write notes to the markers (outr teachers) haha it was funny.. i wuld thank them for being good teechers and rave on bout all the stuff id learnt.. haha u shuld see sum of the replies i got wen i got my tests back..relatively good marks tho..hahahaha

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
In HSC I get paranoid if I finish and leave...

But in normal school exams I used to build pen towers =]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)