How do you prepare for questions you get a day before the exam? (1 Viewer)

Miscbrah

HSC
So say you're going to get a few possible questions a day before the exam, how would you prepare for this?

Or for those who have done so in the past on a number of occasions, what would be the most efficient way to prepare?

Alkanes

HSC
Prepare one essay/response to fit the possible questions that you were given and mould on the day. But this method is not very efficient imo.

Timske

Sequential
HSC
Uni Grad
Know your texts inside out, this includes techniques, themes and ideas. Practice writing responses.

yoyoyoshi

HSC
N/A
I'd go over notes/practice writing responses, especially extended.
But, depends on which subject/topic :I

Try not to leave study/revision till the last minute though, some people can and still ace it.. (coughs) -inserts name-. I envy them ~sulks~

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
Memorise your essay until you can type it out blind with no assistance. That's what I did for English.

For everything else, watch some cricket and chillax =]

GravezDigger

HSC
If its for english, practice modifying your introduction, conclusion and topic sentences as they are the aspects that markers check the most to see if you had adapted your essay. The rest of your analysis can essentially be the same. If it's for other subjects, write lists of what you know concerning that question.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)