How do you put the subjects you do on the bottom of comments? (1 Viewer)

HSC
I can see them on a lot of other comments, but i cant see it on my own. Is that just the formatting, or do i have to manually add that?

Also what is a 'signature'? I hear people talk about those!

HSC
I can see them on a lot of other comments, but i cant see it on my own. Is that just the formatting, or do i have to manually add that?

Like, in this comment, do you see the subjects i do down the bottom? If you do i assume i just cant see them from my perspective. If you cant, how do i add them?

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC

Click on your profile, and next to "account details" there should be a tab for "signature"

You can add your subjects there

natsnapshoot

HSC
Ahhh i see! I dont think i see that option...does that only unlock after a certain period of time? I made this account only yesterday i think.
yeah its either a certain number of messages or a certain amount of time. its normally pretty fast though

appleali

HSC
Ahhh i see! I dont think i see that option...does that only unlock after a certain period of time? I made this account only yesterday i think.
I see you have it now, when does the option to add it come up?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)