How does the seating system work at uni? (1 Viewer)

D94

HSC
N/A
What courses have online lectures? Most??

Tbh I found lectures during bridging course more important than tutorials. But maybe it depends on the lecturer and tutorial teacher?
There's a lecture recording system that records audio alongside the lecturer's tutorial slides or whatever is being displayed at the time of recording. There's no guarantee that it will work or that the audio/video quality will be good or that the lecturer even speaks into the microphone, but it's still there in place for students. This 'Echo' system is in the majority of lecture theatres.

Flop21

HSC
There's a lecture recording system that records audio alongside the lecturer's tutorial slides or whatever is being displayed at the time of recording. There's no guarantee that it will work or that the audio/video quality will be good or that the lecturer even speaks into the microphone, but it's still there in place for students. This 'Echo' system is in the majority of lecture theatres.
Aww yeah

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
For lectures/tutorials just sit anywhere you want.

For examinations you usually get told where to sit.

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
Yeah I was there like 24/7 lol good hideaway spot that no one else can access without the card

idk about ur campus but I was at Ctown

It's like, you're listening to the lecture and stuff, but nothing is actually being absorbed and staying there
What card? Your Student ID?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)