How fast do you write? (1 Viewer)

shakky15

HSC
bao28 said:
other than the fact that my pockets indulge with blue ink, there is nothing wrong with kilometrico pens, i tend to put them in my pocket cuz im lazy to take my pencil case back out after i put it back in, lol

but those Profile Pens, they are "THE WORLD'S SMOOTHEST PEN" and it doesnt smudge cuz its not gel, its smoother then gel yet doesnt smudge, 10 dough-la very chip! for 4 that is
yer but the tip is way too broad. makes my writing look messy and scribbly. a finer point works for me - hence the bic classic fine... but its not as smooth as the ultra round stic. after the hsc i will go back to classic fine, if i can just find them at the shops (theyve disappeared and officeworks is quite far away)

shakky15

HSC
bao28 said:
LOL, anyways i got my package aswell,

Extra bold writing - fixes my problem of pressing UBER hard for my writing to be visible without pressing too hard
Soft Comfort Grip - i just noticed it had one (maybe thats how comfortable it is HAHA)
1.4mm extra smooth writing system - <-- wtf? go advertise computers dickhead

and on the top of the package

World's Smoothest Pen, yes smoothest was in red
rofl mine has Grip in red :p

bao28

HSC
shakky15 said:
yer but the tip is way too broad. makes my writing look messy and scribbly. a finer point works for me - hence the bic classic fine... but its not as smooth as the ultra round stic. after the hsc i will go back to classic fine, if i can just find them at the shops (theyve disappeared and officeworks is quite far away)
i was always against BIC, Marbig, Staedlter after i learned of their phailness despite(as a result of i mean) their cheap price, seriously man half of the pens u get from those shit dont work, it seems bic has improved but papermate man, they are the best lol

shakky15

HSC
bao28 said:
i was always against BIC, Marbig, Staedlter after i learned of their phailness despite(as a result of i mean) their cheap price, seriously man half of the pens u get from those shit dont work, it seems bic has improved but papermate man, they are the best lol
staedtler never works. ftl.

bic cristal (the cheap ones with the clear barrel) may work. if they do, they lose colour and eventually 'run out' even if the ink is half full. fail.

papermate is consistent but i got over kilometricos coz of the colour. not vivid enough for me.

then i discovered bic classic fine and my love for bic has been rekindled.

shakky15

HSC
karnage said:
Pfft shakky15. My 430F is awesome and you know it, dont knock it shakky15.
ALAS! he lives! karnage i havent seen u trolling around here for some time

damn ur 430F. my bic classic fine equivalent munches on it.

bao28

HSC
shakky15 said:
rofl was that sarcasm?? my vocab is pretty average hahaha but im pretty flattered if u think its good lol.

its coz i use bic pens.
LOL, i just realised we're talking about pens in the wrong thread, but seriously man my vocab sucks, its like, shit as fuck man, useless vocab, other than using SHOW,EXPRESS,REVEAL, there aint much more to my vocab in essays haha

dam dose bic pens

proringz

HSC
I write faster than the speed of light; I'll finish the exam on Sunday

Kalashnikov47

HSC
proringz said:
I write faster than the speed of light; I'll finish the exam on Sunday
LOL~~~

my hand moves so fast when i write (exceeding the speed of light), my hand gets burned! So I have to attach an inter-cooler (like the one in a car) to my hand~~~

HSC
-may-cat- said:
yea i know, it was weird ay? maybe it was the exam booklet paper?

we did our trials and half yearlies on unused exam papers from 2007 :S our school has like a gigantic stockpile of them... but at least we got used to the type of paper and the line spacing (which i hate, its so big).

fickletoe

HSC
pretty sure youre not as slow as me...
i dont know how many words, but i get about 10 words to a line and can only go about 3-4 pages. plus, im left handed leaving lovely smudge marks all up the side of my hand and all along my paper.
i hate the time limit, im always left with more to say but not enough time. grrr

hopedawg

HSC
i have the problem of using a laptop [so i can type damn fast] instead of pen and paper for school, but even so i can still punch out around the 900-1000 words mark in 40mins.

Remember that it is quality not quantity that will always win out with the markers.

Papermate Flexgripultra MED. is the best pen to use on the HSC booklets.

ps. as a left handed writer ive learned to hold my pen below the line i am writing on so as my hand does not even hav a chance of smudging the ink, only thing is that the writing slopes backwards.

Last edited:

Kew

HSC
Anywhere between 1,000-1,500, depending on the module, question, or whatnot.

More so i'd say at 1,250. Though at that many words it takes about 35ish minutes, allowing me time to think about stuff if I need to. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)