How fked am i? (1 Viewer)

dungoofed

HSC
So i got an atar of 96.65, but i didnt expect to be made an offer into applied finance/actuarial at macquarie, however I have but i want to do bachelor of commerce/ economics at UNSW instead can i still get into round 2 for an offer?

If not what can i possibly do?

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Accept the offer at Macquarie uni and change your preferences so that UNSW Commerce/Economics is now your top preference.

Then, wait for the second round to see the offers. Highly unlikely you will have a chance because for the late rounds, given Commerce does not seem to have vacancies after the main rounds, a 99.95 might be required to get in. Check if you are eligible for HSC Plus bonus points. That might help you get in for the later rounds.

dungoofed

HSC
Thanks, I am eligible for 5 bonus points, Does that mean i can get in? And who should i be contacting in regards to this?

Thanks a lot for your help,

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Thanks, I am eligible for 5 bonus points, Does that mean i can get in? And who should i be contacting in regards to this?

Thanks a lot for your help,
Possibly yes. Do as I said above in terms of accepting your Macquarie uni offer and then changing your preferences so that your most desired preferences are on top (which they should have been for the main round offers in the first place...)

Then just wait for the later rounds offers and see if you can get in.

I have no idea what you want to contact for so it depends on what you want to be answered by the person you contact.

dungoofed

HSC
Ah i see, i was just looking to ask someone what are my chances and for some advice?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)