How Happy Are You With Life? (1 Viewer)

party

HSC
yo, i is well happy with my life.

I ain't got no job, i ain't got no money, but i be pounding white bitches like they aint no tomorrow, and thats all the matters yo.

Who with me? Big me up yall
...... ?????

lychnobity

HSC
Self-esteem: 8/10
Mental health: 8/10
Uni: 6/10
Friendship: 2/10
Love: 7.5/10
Family: 9/10
The future: 7/10
Feelings on the world: 6.5/10

Relatively happy I suppose

musing

HSC
Life is o-kay I guess. I need to change my perspective and stop being so negative, really.

bazrah

HSC
I was happy with life until my post got deleted from this thread for no reason other than being honest. Most you guys really need to have a cup of concrete and cheer up.

You have shit friends????? Go and bloody get some new ones then. You don't like school, tafe, or university? Most people in 3rd world countries would kill for an education of any sort. A lot of you probably just waste the rest of your life drinking and passing out anyway. Be happy that you are actually doing something productive with your life that will enable you to make money.

You have body issues? Well this is a more legitimate reason for being unhappy and I understand their are pyschological disorders which can come with having body issues. There are some ways that you can help yourself. Want to help those body issues and build self-esteem? Get a boyfriend or girlfriend it will do wonders for your body issues. Think your fat? Well, one possibility is that you are. In this case go on a diet and do some exercise, not only will it make you more happy you also won't die as early in life.

It's ironic that we have an obesity crisis where everyone is telling us to exercise more and eat less and on the other hand we have a body image crisis and everyone is telling us not to worry about what our body looks like, but just be happy with yourself. Otherwise find out what the perfect weight for height is off the internet if you are near it then well be happy that you are in a fairly good place. If you aren't near it well then get on the treadmill. If a guy says you aren't fat well then most likely you are not fat. Most likely you are never going to have a body like a model so just forget about it. Most guys don't really care that much about weight anyway unless you weigh 120 kilos, but in that case you need to get some professional help anyway.

Get some hobbies other than facebook and myspace. The reason some of you are so unhappy is because you sit around dwelling on how unhappy you are. It's all in your head and most likely your state of unhappiness can be vastly improved by making a few changes to your habits and lifestyle.

Last edited:

musing

HSC
I was happy with life until my post got deleted from this thread for no reason other than being honest. Most you guys really need to have a cup of concrete and cheer up.

You have shit friends????? Go and bloody get some new ones then. You don't like school, tafe, or university? Most people in 3rd world countries would kill for an education of any sort. A lot of you probably just waste the rest of your life drinking and passing out anyway. Be happy that you are actually doing something productive with your life that will enable you to make money.

You have body issues? Well this is a more legitimate reason for being unhappy and I understand their are pyschological disorders which can come with having body issues. There are some ways that you can help yourself. Want to help those body issues and build self-esteem? Get a boyfriend or girlfriend it will do wonders for your body issues. Think your fat? Well, one possibility is that you are. In this case go on a diet and do some exercise, not only will it make you more happy you also won't die as early in life.

It's ironic that we have an obesity crisis where everyone is telling us to exercise more and eat less and on the other hand we have a body image crisis and everyone is telling us not to worry about what our body looks like, but just be happy with yourself. Otherwise find out what the perfect weight for height is off the internet if you are near it then well be happy that you are in a fairly good place. If you aren't near it well then get on the treadmill. If a guy says you aren't fat well then most likely you are not fat. Most likely you are never going to have a body like a model so just forget about it. Most guys don't really care that much about weight anyway unless you weigh 120 kilos, but in that case you need to get some professional help anyway.

Get some hobbies other than facebook and myspace. The reason some of you are so unhappy is because you sit around dwelling on how unhappy you are. It's all in your head and most likely your state of unhappiness can be vastly improved by making a few changes to your habits and lifestyle.
Humans are selfish - we all want more, driven by greed. I don't think we can be 100% happy with our lives, even if we have everything. There is always something missing, anyways I agree on what you said.

Julie Y

HSC
life is boring...
dnt like it now..
i wish i can get out of high school now!!

Smokee

HSC
There are things I wish were different at the moment, but I'm happy with where I'm heading and I guess overall life ain't to bad.

apee705

HSC
N/A
My life is going very well. I am contented with what I am now and what I have with me.

Rivenscyr

HSC
im feeling fucking awesome
i havnt felt this good in agggesss

i still dont have any friends..but ive got pretty much everything else i want

ill prbs plateu with this feeling in a weeks time when halfyearlies come around.. xD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)