How hard is Commerce? (1 Viewer)

hundredpercent

HSC
Contemplating B Comm/B Sci at UNSW but I have not done Business Studies, Economics etc in the HSC. So I was wondering if Commerce would be difficult with no prior knowledge and how hard it is in general?

enoilgam

HSC
It depends on the major, but from personal experience, I didnt find it that difficult. I did Law for a while and that was in a whole other league.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Business studies is only useful for the first week or so in accounting 1A and Management to an extent. That being said, you won't be disadvantaged if you haven't done them.

Confound

HSC
you can maintain 75+ average easy with 30% intellectual effort in commerce. Just do your homework and you're set lol no extra study required for commerce

Confound

HSC
This is macquarie
Yeah Macquarie commerce exams and assessments are a lot easier than unsw by a mile lol my friend who attended both told me. You really don't have to think at all to hd @ mq in any commerce unit. Esp first year. You get 3 hours to do an exam that takes 40 minutes

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Yeah Macquarie commerce exams and assessments are a lot easier than unsw by a mile lol my friend who attended both told me. You really don't have to think at all to hd @ mq in any commerce unit. Esp first year. You get 3 hours to do an exam that takes 40 minutes
UNSW is much different tbh, finals was very crammed for time

RishBonjour99

HSC
N/A
Contemplating B Comm/B Sci at UNSW but I have not done Business Studies, Economics etc in the HSC. So I was wondering if Commerce would be difficult with no prior knowledge and how hard it is in general?
Generally it isn't difficult but if you choose to go usyd and do a finance major, get ready for major rape unless you put in significant effort for 2nd and third year finance units.
In most universities if you are a smart and hard working student you can sustain a hd averagr for straight commerce with minimal dramas.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)