How Hard Was Tht? (2 Viewers)

Johnny1323

HSC
i wasted most of the exam writing a letter to the boardofstudies in my q7 booklet. in summary it said ur a cunt.

laa.musique

Executive Member
HSC
Johnny1323 said:
i wasted most of the exam writing a letter to the boardofstudies in my q7 booklet. in summary it said ur a cunt.
hahaha i wrote a letter to my friend on the standard integrals page cos i figured i had no hope getting any more marks, might as well do something useful :)

henry08

HSC
N/A
Johnny1323 said:
I would lol if they canceled your paper as they could for doing that.

JBallam

HSC
Wow that was pretty hard

I got the Question 3. c) and couldn't do it!! And then Question 7 was reasonable. That's just weird. That binomial questions was cruel :eek:.. lol

But it's kind of good that nearly everyone seems to have found it hard. If it was just me I'd be a bit worried!

JBallam

tulZzz

HSC
yes it was hard, last year was SO EASY and 2008 was harder than 2006 ....:s but out of concern i'm ranked 5th in extension and our 1st person is so smart denfinatley over 90 or 95% for sure.....ok im pretty good at extension myself the top 4 people do extension 2 and im 5th.....i did realli bad in HSC exten and everyone else below me did pretty well......we checked with terry lee's answers....??
do you think i'll get some1 else mark and scale the rest of my class down or would i say with the mark i got in HSC//???
iuno!! help!

ademayd

HSC
what will a raw 90% get scaled to? any1 have a clue????

Daniel-08

HSC
i don't get it seriosly. english was alright, not oo hard compared to previous years. Bio was exceptionally easy, and 2 unit maths was one of the easiest paper that i have ever sat. and then the BOS rapes us with an exam that the majority of people can't do. WHY? seriously Q7 could have been in French for all i cared. i barely touched it and had no clue as to what the hell was going on. 3U is one of my best subjects and scales really high, now i don't know whether it will even count for my UAI

BURN IN HELL BOS!!!!!!!

jess.!

HSC
Johnny1323 said:

ahahahahahahaha, i hope you wrote it on behalf of the state =]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)