How is everyone going for prep on trials and HSC... (1 Viewer)

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Too many to count
Is it because you started learning it last year so that all you've been doing is 4u papers this year, or you just neglect the other subjects? How'd you fit so many in?

Last edited:

Mathew587

HSC
How were trials for everyone?
Came home and slept from 1-6 to six lolol- had the best 'nap' in a while

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Felt like I stuffed up a few because I didn't finish bio or phys due to writing too much for some questions. Wasn't much of a new experience since it was our second set of trials and now in 2 more weeks we have a 3rd set... woohoo

trials - failed
You said physics and 3u were easy tho

Sp3ctre

HSC
Everything went well except for chem. I was aiming for high 80s - low 90s and ended up getting 66/100, and that was somehow the top mark of the class, I was absolutely mind blown. Whenever something was slightly worded incorrectly or didn't expand on some really straightforward point, rip a whole mark. Oh well, now I know that I need to treat my markers like primary school children who know nothing.

Mathew587

HSC
trials - failed
boi 95 isnt a fail -.-

Everything went well except for chem. I was aiming for high 80s - low 90s and ended up getting 66/100, and that was somehow the top mark of the class, I was absolutely mind blown. Whenever something was slightly worded incorrectly or didn't expand on some really straightforward point, rip a whole mark. Oh well, now I know that I need to treat my markers like primary school children who know nothing.
yup haha. that's still good that you came first in class for that exam

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)