How Is IPT for Every 1 (1 Viewer)

blundell91

HSC
hey, how is ipt for every 1 i got this teacher who doesnt teach much and when he does he gives u 4 week assignments to do in 2 weeks:bomb:...... stupid teacher, but can get away with shit all:music:....lol how all u goin how ur teachers

azsakura

HSC
1 week more to go for mid year and still need to stuff everything in my brain. -A-.

Dreams

HSC
My teacher does absolutely nothing. We talk about the first sentence on a topic then we go off on tangents and go into a conversation, basically. I don't think we've learned anything on the actual syllabus

samthebear

HSC
lol... everyone seems to be in the same boat with crappy teachers, dodgy assesments and not knowing anything on the syllabus *sigh* if you're wondering, i'm in that shitty boat too.

Cman64

HSC
Im really enjoying IPT i find it challenging at times but once u get that Assesment task over and done with you feel on top of the world.

lopo69

HSC
N/A
Lol, we're all on the same boat, so it's equal competition...

I thought that having a broad knowledge of the IPT syllabus helped a lot for the exam though.

HSC
despite the stupidity of my teacher, i still find the subject easy and plus im gettin good marks

gella

HSC
my teachers pretty good.
way laidback, love it
plus im ranked 2nd so yay

azsakura

HSC
i swear 1 week more to go for my assessment and im stuck with my english essay which is due on friday . - _ -

basically my point is that im dying . . .

gella

HSC
it is.
whats even hotter is the fact that he was wearing a g today

Uber Leet

HSC
my teacher is so shit at teaching the subject and he makes up retarded assignments :rofl:

hey hey hey dont talk about our teacher like that (same school, same class). Even though he cant teach, he gives assignments that can be done in 1 week to be done in 3-4 weeks. He doesnt even read over it, just checks you did that part.

He looks for quantity, because of this and my asssignment containg some bull, i still managed to get 100% twice in a row (this one and previous)

HSC
hey hey hey dont talk about our teacher like that (same school, same class). Even though he cant teach, he gives assignments that can be done in 1 week to be done in 3-4 weeks. He doesnt even read over it, just checks you did that part.

He looks for quantity, because of this and my asssignment containg some bull, i still managed to get 100% twice in a row (this one and previous)
1. spelling mistake

2. its pretty obvious

:p

firedingo

firedingo
HSC
IPT is great. My teacher is great. She's like the only computer teacher at the school. Plus she realises that we have other subjects. Not like some teachers especially our english teacher in my opinion. She sets great assignments and teaches everything plus if we go off on a tangent she can easily bring us back to the topic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)