How long are you in a R before you both decide to have sex? (1 Viewer)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Auto Wah said:
like it fucking matters. R rated movies leads to sex anyway. It's guaranteened sex.
are you on crack?

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
i wonder why people on drugs come online? how nerdy would you have to be?

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
Raiks said:
Yeah, I was talking about first time we met socially... we didn't really have anything to do with each other relationship wise or socially while I was at school.
damnit, that wou'dve been so kinky if you got together at school :p

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
damnit, that wou'dve been so kinky if you got together at school :p
Heh, a lot of mates say that... although we have 'christened' a few classrooms and a faculty staff room.... and we'll leave it at that. :D ;)

It was more a story of 'hey, thats the student teacher we had last year' and then after a long and eventful night.... waking up in a golf bunker next to each other and saying good morning.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
lol, any guy I know would "decide" to have sex as soon as possible..
I would just wait till it seemed right

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
lol, any guy I know would "decide" to have sex as soon as possible..
I would just wait till it seemed right
I didn't, I actually passed down opportunities until I felt the time and situation was right... but I know a lot of my friends who just took the first opportunity and ran with it....

bubble_tea

I think waiting half a year is appropriate..

but yeah, i agree with most people on this forum, its when the time's right.

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
mz_bubbletea said:
I think waiting half a year is appropriate..

but yeah, i agree with most people on this forum, its when the time's right.
So what happens when you know the time is right?

do you both kinda sit down and talk to each other about it, do some biological tests etc? or just let it kinda flow?

jago >> sorry dudes i meant aether, not c-o-c (i cant help that, im a chem student :D

Last edited:

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
veanz said:

do you both kinda sit down and talk to each other about it, do some biological tests etc? or just let it kinda flow?

jago >> sorry dudes i meant aether, not c-o-c (i cant help that, im a chem student :D
its not like u talk about it, its more like youve had a good night out or whatever, you get into some heavy petting and it just hapens

bubble_tea

Tommy_Lamp said:
its not like u talk about it, its more like youve had a good night out or whatever, you get into some heavy petting and it just hapens
lol.. yeah, well sometimes u talk about it.. or engage in foreplay for a month before actually doing it.. u can tell by the kisses.. =]

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
veanz said:

nope, still don't know what it means. *goes looking for a dictionary*

bah, chem :mad:

lengstar

HSC
mz_bubbletea said:
mmm.. i luv kisses on the neck.. =P they make u so sexy! =D
yeah i noticed. why is that? i've tried every single patch of skin...well almost... and the nape of the neck is just too much for them sometimes and wondered why. oh well. i love kisses on the ear, my god its unbelievable!

krissy7685

well if this is anything i slept with my boyfriend in the first week of going out with him.. and we have been together over 2 years now :p

bubble_tea

krissy7685 said:
well if this is anything i slept with my boyfriend in the first week of going out with him.. and we have been together over 2 years now :p
thats great to hear! tho for a girl it be pretty risky giving yourself away on the first week..

babygoose!

>>rraahhh<<
HSC
i always had a '3 month rule'....i had to be in a relationship atleast 3 months before i slept with someone...and i stuck to it...works pretty well...

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
Tommy_Lamp said:
it just depends on the relationship
and the culture, religion, what kind of environment your parents grew you up in -- sometimes i think we really dont have a mental choice in anything because of the inevitable affect/effect the environment has on us... haha anyone know what i mean?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)