How long before you have sex? (1 Viewer)

sped_kid01

FindWhatIsYet2BeFound
HSC
i think @ least a month...thats if u plan on being serious....or are serious? but ever ycircumstance is different?
one night stand is a one night stand...

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
alby said:
as most other people have said...just when you both feel ready
you obviously shouldnt be/feel forced into it...but just whenever you wanna
personally....im still a virgin..but you should really wait for at least a few (probably closer to 6-ish) months imo
but thats just me...
how did you come up with 6 months?
oh, weve been together for 6 months, we can have sex now!!!!

HSC
how long till u have sex???

im bored so here we go,

how long are u with a person b4 u have sex????

i have bad history so i thought id ask u guys

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
5mins.

nah. whenever you feel ready, sex him/her.
dont let them pressure you into having sex if your not ready for it.
if you feel you have known the person good enough to sex them after 3days, go for it. if not, wait till you know them well enough to sex them.
unless if its a drunken one night stand, you dont even have to know their name. and if you do get their name, chances are that you are so drunk, the next day, you wont even remember their name.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Yeah it depends on the person. Stupid question in my opinion.

HSC
yeah well my sex life consists of 3 one night stands, one was wit a friends brother who has a kid and it was unprotected i was drunk n i was a virgin till that night

and i have only had sex in 2 relation ships n i feel like im always making a mistake when i choose to sleep wit them

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
kat-rox-ur-jox said:
yeah well my sex life consists of 3 one night stands, one was wit a friends brother who has a kid and it was unprotected i was drunk n i was a virgin till that night
Wow, he seems like a real prince.

alex_c86

HSC
well ive only slept with one person, my current boyfriend of over a year, and we first had sex (both of ours first time) exactly a week after we started 'officially' goin out (we were hooking up at random parties for about 2 weeks before that), but we were like best of friends for a few months prior to all this, and we always kinda knew we'd end up together.. neither of us went out or hooked up with anyone in the whole time we knew each other, cos itd feel like we were cheating, in some strange way.. anyway i know a week isnt very long, but it felt like the right time for us

HSC
alex_c86 said:
well ive only slept with one person, my current boyfriend of over a year, and we first had sex (both of ours first time) exactly a week after we started 'officially' goin out (we were hooking up at random parties for about 2 weeks before that), but we were like best of friends for a few months prior to all this, and we always kinda knew we'd end up together.. neither of us went out or hooked up with anyone in the whole time we knew each other, cos itd feel like we were cheating, in some strange way.. anyway i know a week isnt very long, but it felt like the right time for us
yeah i think it just depends on when the time feels right, some it can b one night others it can b months/years.
as long as u dont regret it. i regret my 1st time but thats life, im sure if anyone had a 1st time like mine they would regret it 2.......

alex_c86

HSC
aww sorry :( ... regret is a bad thing.. id regret it with anyone else or a random, so im happy we both waited for the right person. i came fairly close to doin it once with a random at a party, but it felt completely wrong, and i was so drunk, glad i didnt do it then

HSC
its so easy to make a mistake, recently my b/f lost his virginity to me and b4 i was like r u 100% sure and everything cause i didnt want him to regret it at all. even though were kinda breaking up he says he still dosnt regret it at all cause im the best thing that has happened to him which is good cause i wouldnt want him to have the same regret i do bout my 1st time

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Get me one too. And a piece of his luggage.

HSC
yeah i know theres no date but sum ppl have a rule about how many dates b4 sex n that, it was a very general open ended Q!

HSC
sorry i was just trying to make convo, ease up turbo!!!

u dont have to join in the thread if u dont like it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)