How long can Pakistan survive? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Tell the social conservative's and religious buffoons to move out to swat. If they want an Islamic state they can fuck off. Progressive Liberalism is the way up and the only way for the country to prosper.

Pakistan is at a cross roads where it must decide if its identity is based upon religion or culture. I rather wish to see the latter pushed forward.

Elect politicians that have Pakistan at its interest not power hungry henchman in London and Washington.

Get rid of "Islamic" in the national name of the country. The country is as Islamic as my ass.

However, just use the religious village idiots for proxy wars against India and the afghans.

Stop beating around the bush. Either stick with the west or make new alliances with Syria, Iran and Russia.

Being a democracy doesn't really matter. I rather have a dictatorship which has Pakistan's interests at heart.

Last edited:

Venom.

HSC
lolwhy?

and i have been back, but only when cousins were getting married and stuff, most visitations have consisted of wedding ceremonies and diarrhoea (yea its a filthy country).
Strong hate annoys meh. Constructive criticism is good.

Great post BBJ. :)

Venom.

HSC
Are. You. Fucking. Kidding. Me.

The Real Afghan Issue Is Pakistan - WSJ.com

Money Quote:

the father of Pakistan's nuclear bomb, A.Q. Khan, is now known to have been the world's first nuclear black marketer, providing nuclear weapons technology and materials to Libya, North Korea and Iran.
How does that article have anything to do with anything :confused:

Edit: AQ Khan is the father. He is not a fucking dumbfuck. Anyway, he doesnt have access to the nuclear materials or technology anymore.

banco55

HSC
Lulz delivered in this thread. Do youse actually think our nukes are that easily available to terrorists? And Parlabane is GWB. :santa:
I don't think anyone thinks terrorists are going to walk in and walk out with a bomb. They are more concerned that some nutcase, Islamic radical group will take power in Pakistan and they are worried with Pakistan in chaos nuclear material/technology will leak out.

Think A.Q Khan the wandering nuclear salesman. The AQ Khan episode proves that either Pakistan is completely incompetent when it comes to securing nuclear arsenal/technology or they didn't really give a shit about Khan's escapades.

HSC
LOL ISLAMS.

had to say that...its become a norm in every Muslim thread these days.

HSC
I don't think anyone thinks terrorists are going to walk in and walk out with a bomb. They are more concerned that some nutcase, Islamic radical group will take power in Pakistan and they are worried with Pakistan in chaos nuclear material/technology will leak out.
NO.
Think A.Q Khan the wandering nuclear salesman. The AQ Khan episode proves that either Pakistan is completely incompetent when it comes to securing nuclear arsenal/technology or they didn't really give a shit about Khan's escapades.
possibly.

Venom.

HSC
Islamic radical groups will never gain public support at all. If you had any knowledge of Pakistan at all, you'd know that they've never had the support of the people. Look at the last election.

Venom.

HSC
I don't have to deal with it. The fact that a country that is barely greater than an african shithole has WMD's genuinely worries me.
You know you'd make a good debater if you didnt constantly delve into vitriol.

HSC
If you're going to have a cry at me having a go at Pakistan answer one question:

Where would you rather live 24/7, here or Pakistan?

Yeah, I thought so, fuck off.
wtf? WTF? WTF?
how in anyway have i had a cry over you bashing Pakistan? seriously, seriously? did you read my posts?

wow.

Venom.

HSC
If you're going to have a cry at me having a go at Pakistan answer one question:

Where would you rather live 24/7, here or Pakistan?

Yeah, I thought so, fuck off.
You fuckin suck. That argument is irrelevant. If the economy wasn't failing heavily, I'd love to.

So you fuck off Schroe.

Venom.

HSC
Russia, India, China actually all have functioning economies that preclude them devolving into a rogue state.

@Venom, why would I bother arguing seriously with you apologist idiots?
Poor economy =/= devolving into rogue state.

Venom.

HSC
It's not irrelevant, it's fully relevant. If you'd rather live in a tinpot dictatorship with dirt roads and basically no infrastructure because their economy is based on rugs and nuts then by all means, do so.

Western civilisation > *

The fact that the west is an economic powerhouse whilst Pakistan sits in squalor, really does prove this.
You really have no knowledge at all on Pakistan. I like how you've attempted to cover it up though.

overRun

HSC
its a bit hard to control a part of the country which has no laws by the government.

THey have their own tribal laws which the taliban have stuffed up. Its not like every1 is happy that they are their

Venom.

HSC
Lol @ love to live in Pakistan, so you can perpetuate your third world anti-science viewpoints and fatuous religious nutfuckery?

I'd love to live in a country with no serious economy, fuck all academic institutions and parts of the country that are quite literally seceding and are known as 'tribal areas'.

Wow, fuck me.

What a wonderful country. It just goes to show you can take any country, prefix it with 'Islamic Republic' and like clockwork it will go down the shitter.
Yes.

Parlabane is a messiah.

banco55

HSC
You fuckin suck. That argument is irrelevant. If the economy wasn't failing heavily, I'd love to.

So you fuck off Schroe.
"Oh, I'd love to go back but...". When has Pakistan's economy not been "failing heavily"? There's a reason that the traffic from the West to Pakistan and like countries is just about all one way. I'm sure you'd love to live on $3000 a year (if you're lucky). There's a reason your parents didn't stay in Pakistan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)