How long did you study for IPT? (1 Viewer)

arthur_94

HSC
Is it just me or is this the most silliest subject ever...

shazkp

HSC
do we really need to remember:
database information systems
• school databases holding information on teachers, subjects, classrooms and students
• the Roads and Traffic Authority holding information on automobiles and holders of drivers licences
• video stores holding information on borrowers and videos

arthur_94

HSC
do we really need to remember:
database information systems
• school databases holding information on teachers, subjects, classrooms and students
• the Roads and Traffic Authority holding information on automobiles and holders of drivers licences
• video stores holding information on borrowers and videos
I'm pretty sure if they ask a question like this, it isn't really hard to come up with the different fields and all that stuff on the spot with out having memorised anything.

habitres

HSC
yea I'm fairly sure that is just general knowledge that you should have gathered from living outside and doing stuff. Make sure for the big questions you go into lots of details also if you have time to get full marks.

mickeymouseno1

HSC
Just make sure you know the syllabus, cos every question will of course link to the syllabus. Then just relate to the scenario for the long questions.

Abbyskies

HSC
N/A
A little over an hour and I am freaking out. I feel prepared enough but I have a weird feeling that they're gonna put in a crazy 8 mark question on social and ethical issues and I wont be able to answer it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)