How long do you wait for results? (1 Viewer)

t0fu

HSC
Wait..that's like three of us already. I know a few others who are friends that got interviews too. From what i know this year there are 24 places for year 11 next year. Not sure if they called 24 applicants or more lol.

DavidxC

HSC
HAHHAHA thankssss O:, Im still waiting on fort st... but i think i didnt get in HAHAHHAHAHAHAH
Oh wells, got into the school i wanted :D
Nahh, i guess maybe this week or the following most likely

Lalaloop

HSC
HAHHAHA thankssss O:, Im still waiting on fort st... but i think i didnt get in HAHAHHAHAHAHAH
Oh wells, got into the school i wanted :D
Nahh, i guess maybe this week or the following most likely
Was Sydney Tech your first preference DavidxC? HAHA. :) Good on you! Yeah, I'm still waiting for Fort Street, but I'm pretty sure I won't make it in... :( Just hoping that I make it into Girraween (it's my first preference) :(

DavidxC

HSC
Uhmm, it was my second peference, because of my parents, but actually my first preference on my mind if you get what i mean .__.
AHHAHAH, isnt there an interview tomorrow for the applicants who they are interested in though???

Lalaloop

HSC
Uhmm, it was my second peference, because of my parents, but actually my first preference on my mind if you get what i mean .__.
AHHAHAH, isnt there an interview tomorrow for the applicants who they are interested in though???
Yeah, apparently... But some schools (NSBHS and Baulko) are calling people in, too. HAHA. More spots at Fort Street. What was your first preference on the paper?

DavidxC

HSC
Arghh, but sydney tech requires me to make a decision now :s.....
My first preference was Fort St, then Sydney tech.
I only signed up for two schools though
How about you?

Lalaloop

HSC
Arghh, but sydney tech requires me to make a decision now :s.....
My first preference was Fort St, then Sydney tech.
I only signed up for two schools though
How about you?
Well, make sure the decision you make is the right one, no use feeling sad about it. :)
My first preference is Girraween, second Fort Street.
I applied for 4 schools, the last 2 being Hurlstone and Penrith (I chose Girraween over Hurlstone, same test day)
Have you gotten a notification from Fort Street yet?

DavidxC

HSC
Uhhh, im giving in the acceptance form tomorrow i believe, and i havent gotten a notification... I guess i didnt make it in.. oh well

Lalaloop

HSC
Uhhh, im giving in the acceptance form tomorrow i believe, and i havent gotten a notification... I guess i didnt make it in.. oh well
Ohh, well, hope you're happy with your decision! :D Well, it's okay. I didn't make it, either! HAHA. But I'm just hoping for Girraween *crosses fingers* GOOD LUCK AT SYDNEY TECH AND MAKE SURE YOU KEEP AT IT!

Lalaloop

HSC
When are yo fort st interviews? Best of luck! Are you talking to the principal? If anyone needs any help/advice or wants any questions answered bout the fort then come right here :)
Umm, sorry Mr. Makematics, but I think I didn't make it into Fort Street... :( I haven't gotten that call yet, and it seems that way... :( But I guess it's alright. I had a really hard time with the maths content, anyway.

Verify

HSC
Pick fort st over a boys only or girls only school guise! Co-ed is sooo much better, i know of people that moved out of fort st to a boys only (sbhs, nsbhs) and say that fort st is heaps better
This. Co-ed > single any day. I regret changing schools greatly.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Today ObliviousNinja told me that Girraween was ranked ~70, 80.

I look at the 2012 rankings and they ranked 38th.

lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)