• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

how long does the seeing each other stage last for (1 Viewer)

Pastilles

HSC
N/A
hey,

So ive been 'seeing' a person for two weeks ish, and was wondering what to expect at this stage of the relationship? this is my first proper one and ive kinda nervous as to what to do/expect

and also, how long does the seeing each other stage last for (typically)? so nervous about everything :S but im having a blast with him atm so its all sunshine and rainbows for now

and how physical should one get at this stage?

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
hey,

So ive been 'seeing' a person for two weeks ish, and was wondering what to expect at this stage of the relationship? this is my first proper one and ive kinda nervous as to what to do/expect

and also, how long does the seeing each other stage last for (typically)? so nervous about everything :S but im having a blast with him atm so its all sunshine and rainbows for now

There are no set rules. A relationship is what you make of it.
Do what makes both of you comfortable.

IMO go with the flow.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
hey,

It's different for everyone.

Protip to everyone: Communication is key.

I understand that going all meta on a relationship can make you nervous, but you can't really transition unless you talk about it.

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
hey,

It's honestly up to how the both of you want it to be

I've known couples where they've had their first kiss after one year in the relationship then another that got laid within the first

Go at your own pace and one in which BOTH of you are comfortable with

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)