How Males Dominate (1 Viewer)

emetrics focus

HSC
Reading the thread What Female$ Really Want gives the idea that females have an innate desire to marry a man who has more power or money than she does, i.e. a woman has an innate desire to marry a man who is more dominant than she is.

If this is true, then in order for all males to get females for reproduction, men are on average forced to become dominant in order to supply the females with what they demand. This means that men on average must be more dominant than women if they want to get them.

If men and women were equal in power then most people would not get married because females demand more dominant males. For most people to get married then on average males must become more dominant.

This demand from the females for more powerful men creates more powerful and dominant men over time.

Many argue that females are victims of male oppression, but it may be that female subordination is the consequence of female demand for dominant males.

If the reverse were true, i.e. if females on average were attracted to shy, nice, and submissive males, then males will alter themselves to win the attention of females and before long females will rule the earth. This clearly doesn't happen, neither females being attracted to submissive males nor females ruling the earth.

Last edited:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
emetrics focus said:
Many argue that females are victims of male oppression, but it may be that female subordination is the consequence of female demand for dominant males.
Good thought.

Oddy Nocki

HSC
N/A
emetrics focus said:
Reading the thread What Female$ Really Want gives the idea that females have an innate desire to marry a man who has more power or money than she does, i.e. a woman has an innate desire to marry a man who is more dominant than she is.

If this is true, then in order for all males to get females for reproduction, men are on average forced to become dominant in order to supply the females with what they demand. This means that men on average must be more dominant than women if they want to get them.

If men and women were equal in power then most people would not get married because females demand more dominant males. For most people to get married then on average males must become more dominant.

This demand from the females for more powerful men creates more powerful and dominant men over time.

If the reverse were true, i.e. if females on average were attracted to shy, nice, and submissive males, then males will alter themselves to win the attention of females and before long females will rule the earth. This clearly doesn't happen, neither females being attracted to submissive males nor females ruling the earth.
Well no shit sherlock, what do you want? A medal? Maybe that would help you impress the ladies.

Where is this thread going?
What exactly do you want me to say (or anyone else for that matter)?
Do you just want us to say how smart you are?

Dude, your I.Q must be off the chart.

HSC
brogan77 said:
Women are easy to understand, just apply complex statistical modelling and higher mathematical concepts to them.
and that'll get you just some of them

davin

HSC
N/A
i like that that just justified something via evolution and the bible at the same time

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
the main point being- women dont want a weakling. they want a smart, capable man who is able to take care of them and their family. its an instinct thing.

HSC
but do they apply that too relationships? (by that, i mean just boyfriend/girlfriend, nothing leading upto marriage)

Last edited:

litany

Helpfool
HSC
azzie said:
the main point being- women dont want a weakling. they want a smart, capable man who is able to take care of them and their family. its an instinct thing.
This proves that women learning how to use their brains was obviously an accident, and that they should go back to being brainless objectified things - as is determined by nature and their very own instincts.

Seriously though, it pretty much means that women should stop vying for gender equality. How this relates I know not. [:

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Don't men on the whole prefer a more submissive woman? Does this mean us growing a brain was a mistake too?

Just because women enjoy being loved by a man they percieve as strong, smart etc... doesn't mean they don't value themselves.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
Casmira said:
but do they apply that too relationships? (by that, i mean just boyfriend/girlfriend, nothing leading upto marriage)
i think it does to some extent... as in i would never date a guy who is physically smaller than me coz it'd feel weird. and why date someone who has no ambitions in life? or a dumb guy? looks can only hold together a relationship as long as both people dont want anything more.

by that i dont mean that i want to date a guy whos going to be a ceo of KPMG one day. but i wouldnt date someone who's happy with just being ordinary and boring for their whole life. or i wouldnt for more than a few months!

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
Oh so that's why an ugly old fart like Rupert Murdoch gets women...

...or is it just bcos he's rich?

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Well he's powerful, all people like to be friends with powerful people, you can see it at school, you can see it in the workplace, you can see it everywhere. It makes sense to me :eek:

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
True. Although powerful women tend not to have the same appeal to men IMO...

litany

Helpfool
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Don't men on the whole prefer a more submissive woman? Does this mean us growing a brain was a mistake too?

Just because women enjoy being loved by a man they percieve as strong, smart etc... doesn't mean they don't value themselves.
It's funny cause you took me seriously.

It's ironic cause my girlfriend is probably smarter then I am, and I can tell you now, she's not submissive in any shape, manner or form.

litany

Helpfool
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
litany we get alot of trolls here... and alot of people that aren't trolls but are retarded, it becomes hard to see the difference.
Oh, don't worry. Just take all my posts with a grain of salt.

I'm almost always sarcastic or sardonic in some manner. Treat me like a troll or like someone who's not and I won't mind either way. Both reactions will still result in me being my own assholish but unique self. [;

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)