How many ASIANS do 4 Unit ENGLISH? (1 Viewer)

how many english unit do you do?

• 2 units standard

Votes: 12 10.1%
  • 2 units advanced

Votes: 22 18.5%
  • 1 unit extension 1

Votes: 13 10.9%
  • 1 unit extension 2

Votes: 72 60.5%

• Total voters

AM04

There are no other races in our class except for "Aussie", however the fact that there is only one asian in our year may have contributed to that outcome.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
i did both ext 2 english and ext 2 maths and i did fine. :p
/me points and shouts FREAK!!!!

:D

Kuya

hmMz.. im in grade 11 so i only do ext 1 at this point but theres only 3 students of caucasian bg... the rest are asian/indian.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Kuya
hmMz.. im in grade 11 so i only do ext 1 at this point but theres only 3 students of caucasian bg... the rest are asian/indian.
kuya you indo or filo ?

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
this was the stupidest place to put this poll ... in a 4U english forum... would have been better off putting it in the area of study forum... *shakes head*

Cicciolina

HSC
Originally posted by ujuphleg
this was the stupidest place to put this poll ... in a 4U english forum... would have been better off putting it in the area of study forum... *shakes head*
That's what I was thinking. Since people who do just 2u/3u aren't likely to look in here.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
My entire class is asian, apart from me. Heh.

frazzle

HSC
hey! whats with the generalisation!? i didn't know it existed beyond our parents' generation!

vicchick_007

Eternal student
HSC
im asian and i do 4u eng... lol i dropped from 3u maths down to general. I thought that i may as well finish it off. Hahahaha vegie maths rocks! :p

Hotsauce

Denied
HSC
Originally posted by AsyLum
kuya you indo or filo ?
I'm willing to make an educated guess and say Kuya is Filo... because the word Kuya is a word in Filipino meaning "older brother."

Dreal_nightelf

Well.. despite the extreme amount of generalisation and streotypes that has errupted from this thread - i rex its one o d most entertaining i been

newAis im asian and halF ma 25ish class is made of asians - its just wierd coz my subjects seection is anithetical to the general expectations which is - asian ok he must do at least 3 unit maths - all d sciences etc.... I dun do science or maths - my subjects are all languages and art based - newais...

D worst thing i want to share w/ yous all is dat upon applying to undertake ext eng last year - one of the year advisors asked me if i needed some ESL helP!!! thinking that i was somehow english illiterate!!! OMG

lols newais b4 4 unit eng i didnt really tok w/ non-azns but somwhow the pain and torture of undertaking the major work eliminated all these preconcieved and racial barries - iduno sounds corny but i guess this whole thread just goes to show dat it doesnt matter wot language we were born w/ - but each of us all undergo the same stress or appreciation of the english language

You know whats funny but - considering we've been speaking eglish all our lives - it's still some what of a strugle to get perfect marks!! newais.... gotta finish ma reflection statement... sooOOOO l8trS

belly_moo

burgur 'o5
HSC
Hotsauce said:
I'm willing to make an educated guess and say Kuya is Filo... because the word Kuya is a word in Filipino meaning "older brother."
i second that. "kuya" is a very common filo term, like "ate" meaning "older sister"

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
My entire ext 2 and 1 class is asian. And theres only 3 caucasian peeps in my advance class. A very asian dominated field in my school.

- L1n -

HSC
ahhahahahaha i'm the only asian at my school doing 4 unit english this yr, but ironically i fucking suck at maths.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
- L1n - said:
ahhahahahaha i'm the only asian at my school doing 4 unit english this yr, but ironically i fucking suck at maths.
dont feel out of place, 03 i was the same :)

sucked at maths got 49/50 for 4 unit though so :D

mozzie

HSC
VanCarBus said:
All of da 4unit students in ma school are of european background. Who here does 4unit English, and is Azian? Speak up!! I only do 2u advanced english and already struggle.
does asians include Indian subcontinent??? any ways at my school there is only one european background chick in 4 unit the rest are asians...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)