how many assesments do you have before trials??? (1 Viewer)

goosiegoo

HSC
I have... hmmm.. an ancient history essay due on tuesday, then nothing until a drama I.P. and drama G.P. final assessment in week 1, and art final sometime after the trials, and an english one in like week 6. So, 5 more all together.

ssglain

HSC
I still have three: MX2, MX1, Adv English.

Funnily, I was just complaining to a friend a minute ago about still having a handful of assessments to come before the trials. Now I guess I should be feeling lucky in comparison.

SS: What on earth is "maths" doing next to "presentation"?

amyg238

HSC
I've got:

Biology presentation on Monday
Chemistry test on Tuesday
Chemistry presentation on Wednesday
English in class essay on Thursday
Maths Ext1 test on Friday

Lovely week, eh?

-pari-

HSC
N/A
^ can't beaat....

ext english 40% tuesday
modern history 15% tuesday
economics 15% tuesday

lol

the12be

HSC
two :p
physics due tomorrow.
and an english one on friday then no more assignments ever <3

Redbeard

HSC
My trials actually start tomorrow and go for the next two weeks. My last assessment i had to do was due about 4 weeks ago so i've had plenty of time. I still have 7 assessments due around the middle of next term though.

ellen.louise

HSC
I still have no idea. But my trials aren't until about week 5 next term or something ridiculous like that. You'd think they would be earlier.

cowgurlnicky101

HSC
oh yeah we get a fair few assessments but what really pisses me off the most is that they all come at once, trying to get 6 assessments doen in a 2 week period with work and family just doesnt work sometimes!!
I dont really care how many i have left to do or when they are, as soon as i get the fucking things i hook in and get them done cause i know if i leave them they wont be started till the night before they are due!!!!

Ryza86

HSC
cowgurlnicky101 said:
oh yeah we get a fair few assessments but what really pisses me off the most is that they all come at once, trying to get 6 assessments doen in a 2 week period with work and family just doesnt work sometimes!!
I dont really care how many i have left to do or when they are, as soon as i get the fucking things i hook in and get them done cause i know if i leave them they wont be started till the night before they are due!!!!
I always try to do mine ASAP.

I had a Science assigment that had a 1 week deadline, but I knocked it over in 1 day, and got top marks for it.

I only have a English presentation tommorrow, and a Maths exam on Tuesday, and that's it for this term.

Better than last term having 3 assesment tasks on the same day.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
cowgurlnicky101 said:
argh i noe what you mean !
i have 5 crammed in one week , and another the following week.
all up ? 9 stretched across 3 weeks , except 5 were crammed into one -.-

zangetsu.xo

BANGSAT LOOO
anywhere with a bowl of rice and chopsticks in han
HSC
wow people seem to have so many assessments all at once.
i only ever seem to have [at most] 3 assessments in the one week.
so if you include this coming week i have another 3 this term and at least 3 more next term before trials... can't wait 'til it's OOOVERRRRRRRR.

pinkly

Hands are handy.
HSC
SoulSearcher. I'm sure you've been asked countless times but just for my sake, have you actually read (and/or understood) that shit in your sig?

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
pinkly said:
SoulSearcher. I'm sure you've been asked countless times but just for my sake, have you actually read (and/or understood) that shit in your sig?
At the moment:
Read - Yes
Understand - No.

On Wednesday night/Thursday morning:
Read - Yes
Understand - Yes (Hopefully, otherwise I'm screwed for my assessment :eek:)

HSC
nadine06 said:
ive got 4 assesments to due 1-2 weeks before trials and they are all require a lot of time to do so im a bit bummed cause i dont want to spend my holidays doing them id rather be doing notes for trials

what about every1 else do u have any??
lol 4assessments due in 1-2weeks not much....i have 7 due in 3 weeks!

xoCandyGurlxo

HSC
I think i only have 2-3. I think one of them is an in class and one is just a simple case study but the other one is an independant investigation so it will take a lot fo time. but my trials arent until week 5 next term and i have the holidays.

Hallatia

HSC
this is not fair, I still have heaps left
our trials are starting on the 20th of August

just this term I know that I have one for every subject, and my teacher rolled 2 advanced english assessments into one. This week I have fizzix and society, next week I have maths, 3 different levels of english and I expect my entire IT course to be completed, which means 2 assessment tasks, stupid correspondence.

I can imagine that I will have some more english next term because my teacher has paid absolutelyn o attention to the schedule

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)