how many days? (1 Viewer)

mat

hi
just wondering how many days full time it is for 1st year students in bacchelor of science

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
It depends how you put your timetable together. I'd say it would be close to 5 days cause of all the pracs and tuts and lectures you have to do. You should have really worked your timetable out. Go to the timetable link under current students and type the subjects that your doing in, and it will come up with times. This is how you work out how many days your going for.

Jacks

HSC
yeah it's more a question of how many subjects a full time student is meant to take, and then it is up to you to timetable these subjects into a certain amount of days...the amount of days you go will depend on the days on which the units you have to do are offered etc, though as cape has suggested, come up with a draft timetable of your own by searching for the days and times that your subjects are offered on...that should give you a better indication of how many days you'll be going to uni :)

ribeena

HSC
hay i do a bscience and i have worked out my timetable it seems i got everyday coz u have to do heeps of on campus hours....
thursday is only a half day

shane_86

HSC
who's doing science at campbelltown and what units you doing for the first semester

SweetSeasons

HSC
Shane there are only two others doing science on here @ uws, n we are off to parra

shane_86

HSC
fair enough what units you doing in the first semester for science sweetseasons

SweetSeasons

HSC
I'm doing
Bio 1
Chem 1
Fund. of Math
Intro. to Anatomy and Histology

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)