How many Gigs of music do you have? (1 Viewer)

jas0nt

HSC
N/A
blackbunny said:
i download at 10 megabytes. i repeat 10 megabYtes. since when fast speed is not a good thing?
10 megabytes per second? or megabits per second?

what isp are you with, i'ld like to join.

MarsBarz

HSC
I've got about 20 Gigs of music but I'm not a big music downloader and I've got a very slow connection. That said I do have about 45 Gigs of movies :eek:.
I need a better ISP and faster speed. Fastest I get on bittorrent is like 26 kb/s and that is quite rare :(.

Oh and by the way 100% of it is illegal.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
blackbunny said:
143 gigs now...... ^_^
and your point? are you a musician? do you listen to/review music for a living?

waving around 143gigs of mp3s and a 10 megabyte internet connection (wtf?) clearly shows you're making up for something. :rolleyes:

nitro.vo

HSC
what music genres do you have though. I've got about 32gb, most being old rock and metal.

but fucken hell @ your speed and library size

nitro.vo

HSC
blackbunny said:
i have a hight speed internet. i donwload of dc++ at 10 megabites a second, microsoft website 3 megabites a second. random websites at 400 kilobytes a second

this explains clearly how to got and will get more music movies and games.

dont believe me?
pffft your probably at a lan. its highly unlikely someone will have a 10mbit uplink and your not even using multisource

MajinR

Procrastination Master
HSC
nitro.vo said:
pffft your probably at a lan. its highly unlikely someone will have a 10mbit uplink and your not even using multisource
thats too slow for a lan connection speed...although there are several ways that you can do that...one being the file is a fake (happens on dc)...another is maybe you got lucky...and the last is that its an error on dc's part :p

also thats megabits...

edit: only have about 15GB of music...at least i think i do...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)