How many hours did you study during the year? (1 Viewer)

bubblesss

HSC
conics2008 said:
yeap crammin is the word.. I love it =]

I just finished writing the stupid Journey Essays and hopefully Tomorrow I move on to my creative writing which i soo suck at and then monday business revision and tuesday is english revision i.e paper one again all day and then wedensday business revision ( keeping it simple before the hsc exam ) and mixed with paper 2.. thursday after business studies ( burn that book ) and then move on to paper 1 or english revise the essays like there is no tomorrow + creative writing..

friday get raped for english paper one.. and then saturday and sunday do all the stupid essays for henry the fag owen the slut and rita the whore..

get raped on monday...

then follow a one week holiday =] revise and study for eco + maths ext 2 and ext 1

I say good morning to ext 2 maths and get raped in the anal.. and then next morning get raped by economics in the anal chord and then wedensday get raped in the anal + pee hole by ext 1.. and then im finsihed on wedensday 29th of october..

I am fucked in the head atm.

geezzz cool down mate.

gloworm14

HSC
N/A
cram-tastic.

i dont think i really ever studied this year apart from a week or two before half yearlies and trials and the last two weeks.

wLym

HSC
xJennax said:
I don't feel like I'm the only one who is not studying for 8 hours a day now lol.
Seriously, I read on here that people are studying for hoursss and I was like ahhhhh I'm the only one not doing that! ;o
intimidation tactics. chances are, they are sitting on the computer day/night on msn and BoS telling everyone how hard they study ;)

obimoshman1234

the one and only
HSC
over the year i prob did about 2-3 hours study a night i guess not including assessments or anythign but i mean not that great didnt help that mcuh

laureese

HSC
didnt even study for the trials until the night before and didnt even touch maths
i regret not studying for maths though, i went ok in 2 unit compared to everyone else even though it was a realllllly shit mark. Thought i could do the same for 3 unit.. hahaha man was i wrong..
im trying to study now about 6 hrs or more a day.. failed in some cases. The main reason i regret not studying throughout the year is that im so behind and ive got no pattern going so i have absolutely no motivation + ive never slept so much in my life until this year.. just looking at the work makes me so tired

dance2urownbeat

Ridiculously Good Looking
HSC
conics2008 said:
yeap crammin is the word.. I love it =]

I just finished writing the stupid Journey Essays and hopefully Tomorrow I move on to my creative writing which i soo suck at and then monday business revision and tuesday is english revision i.e paper one again all day and then wedensday business revision ( keeping it simple before the hsc exam ) and mixed with paper 2.. thursday after business studies ( burn that book ) and then move on to paper 1 or english revise the essays like there is no tomorrow + creative writing..

friday get raped for english paper one.. and then saturday and sunday do all the stupid essays for henry the fag owen the slut and rita the whore..

get raped on monday...

then follow a one week holiday =] revise and study for eco + maths ext 2 and ext 1

I say good morning to ext 2 maths and get raped in the anal.. and then next morning get raped by economics in the anal chord and then wedensday get raped in the anal + pee hole by ext 1.. and then im finsihed on wedensday 29th of october..

I am fucked in the head atm.
this made me lol. too much i think. thanks for the laugh anyhow haha.
i just crammed for assessments. did pretty well mostly apart from maths. wished i studied consistently for maths but ah well too late for that! now back to my mabo essay. woot.

sasa-o8

HSC
0 and I'm dead serious.
I only study (read: cram) the night before assessments.
That's how I rolllllllllllllll.

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
None.
Still haven't started.
Stupid and definately regretting it, but again I'm on here and not studying.

Sending myself to the library tomorrow.

beanie-gill

HSC
I studied on average 2-3 hours per night, weeknights, and 3-4 hours sat and sun. Since the end of term I've been doing 6-8 hrs a day except weekends which I have off (hence me being on here now) to keep me sain and to catch up on anything I didn't manage to finish during the week (I have a study timetable worked out).

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
Oh I've had studying timetables all year.
Which I have certainly not followed. Grrr at myself.

Darus

HSC
Ahh.... ive been busy drinking. I only started studying two days ago and not very hard.

Its not the smartest idea, but eh im not worried, its just the HSC.

millieowns

HSC
well
actually
i dont cram
i've studied hrs and hrs and hrs
fuck
and u ppl still get better ranks
hate my school -_-

inglisfan

HSC
I didnt do any during the year. i did all asignment but never homework. always studied for about 3 days before every test though and has worked well so far

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)