How many hours for the year 9 yearly (1 Viewer)

dionb2014

HSC
I'm not joking but I understand what you are all saying. I know everything I just want verification.

Normy

HSC
Lol, should I be worried? I pretty much did nothing from Year 7-9 (Yr 9 currently) and I'm ranked bottom 50 every single semester. Yea I go to SBHS and everyone studies a shitload but I don't understand the point of doing anything during the Junior years. I mean I'm going to enjoy these years while I can and probably start doing some work in Year 11 but definitely Year 12 (Yr 10 can GTFO).

Last edited:

ljepoticax

HSC
lovehateschool - As everyone on this forum reiterates to me though, there is no direct link between people doing well in lower years and people doing well in the final exams. I purely want to do well now and don't ask me why I just want to. flicking through the book works for some people. I'm not one of them.
Agreed, I have the urge that I have to study because I actually want to do well. That's true too, you need to find what type of studying works for you..whether its listening at school or just "flicking through the book" or studying your ass off.

Cl324

HSC
N/A
HAHAHA LOL
this thread is a good laugh!

You shouldnt worry about studying in year 9. I know it seems like a big deal to you now but listen to everyone else. Have fun enjoy your younger years because NOTHING COUNTS!
However with that being said, if i could change anything I wouldve taken maths seriously and made it into the top acceleration class to finish 3u a year early. If you arent doing maths then just stop worrying because an A or an E on a piece of paper is not going to affect your future or your chances of getting into uni.

13abie

HSC
I came dead last in everything in year 7-11 (actually not true, I topped design and technology in year 7 and food tech in year 10) but ended up doing decent enough in year 12.

Either spend your time trying to pick up the opposite gender, or if that's not your style play computer games or something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)