How many pages are your study notes? (1 Viewer)

HSC
I'm just wondering how many pages of notes per topic people have on average for Ancient History. I have about 25 for Hatshepsut and about 40 each for my other 3 topics...I wonder if I'm the only one that has that much

sly_skittle

HSC
I had about 30 pages typed for each topic but i've shrunk it down to 12 pages for the core study, about 10 for akhenaten, 8 for the historical period and 15 for society.
It's annoying how many notes you need for ancitent compared to other topics, its the same for extension history- it's crap. but atleast its easy to remember alot of the basics, but it gets really annoying trying to remember all the sources

case88

HSC
my notes are quite dodgy because there's no consistency. in handwritten pages:
- society: 30 pages
- personality: 8 (only) pages
- historical period: 30 pages
- core: 42 !? pages

i don't know... i'm just going to read over them instead of memorising because, as said before, most of the information is pretty easy to remember (except for the sources)

lonely_devil

HSC
i typed my notes n then print them off...
society: 22 pages
historical period: 12 pages
personality: 10 pages
core: 30... core study was hell... =_= teacher gave us all these notes since it's the first year for the new hsc with the core studies included and she has no idea how much we have to know... ><

nicole21290

HSC
I have only done 2 topics so far - Hatshepsut and Pompeii/Herculaneum - and I started with about 40 pages for each according to the Syllabus points. I have now shrunk it down to about 20-25 pages. It's a lot but I guess I did choose to do it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)