How many pages do people write for responses (1 Viewer)

~MC MATAR~

Ok, i have heard people write like 3 booklets or more in an hour and i can write one and possibly a bit of two....how many do u guys usually write? And if u write tons how the hell do you do it?????? DO u write big or somefin???

pHaTso

HSC

i believe in quality over quantity. i'm a slow writer n i know how it feels :( i can write about 12 pages in 1hr i'm aiming for atleast.

i remember in an inclass exam, i came 3rd. i wrote 3 pagez (A4) & first wrote 6. first place was 19 & i got 17 with only a 2 mark gap!! i was stoked!!

GB

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
I heard roughly 1500 words is an average amount to aim for. I wrote probably roughly around 1200 words in 40 mins, so for an hour... id say 1500 is pretty good. I typed up my tiral essay, which i took a while to write coz i couldnt remember anything. It was almost 1000 words and my teacher said that was not nearly enough

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
depends on whether they give us 4 or 8 page booklets (they're pretty random at my school, whatever box they're closer to). since its an hour, i'll probably be aiming to write around 12 pages - which could be 2 or 3 booklets depending on which ones i get :)

katy12345

i will aim to fill up two 8 page booklets, thought i wont mind if i dont fill the second one. i have pretty big writing though. and i agree, quality over quantity. but if u can go for both, then do it. :)

Sophie777

The only reason people write so much is because of how big their writing is. All the exemplar samples with like 16 pages only fit 4 words onto a line. I fit 8.

mathock

HSC
i write fairly small, about 8 words a line, and i can get about 8 pages, maybe a bit more if im doing well... but yes, like the general consensus of this thread states, it is quality over quantity

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)