How many people have you slept with? (1 Viewer)

How many people have you had sexual intercourse with?

• I'm a girl, and I've had sex with 0 boys.

Votes: 110 24.2%
  • I'm a girl, and I've had sex with 1-2 boys.

Votes: 73 16.1%
  • I'm a girl, and I've had sex with 3-4 boys.

Votes: 20 4.4%
  • I'm a girl, and I've had sex with 5-6 boys.

Votes: 6 1.3%
  • I'm a girl, and I've had sex with 6+ boys

Votes: 18 4.0%
  • I'm a boy, and I've had sex with 0 girls

Votes: 124 27.3%
  • I'm a boy, and I've had sex with 1-2 girls

Votes: 49 10.8%
  • I'm a boy, and I've had sex with 3-4 girls

Votes: 19 4.2%
  • I'm a boy, and I've had sex with 5-6 girls

Votes: 5 1.1%
  • I'm a boy, and I've had sex with 6+ girls

Votes: 30 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hipPo3

HSC
wow .. 0o0o0 mongorian trojan horse !!

is he quite the talker he seems says he is ?

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
hipPo3 said:
wow .. 0o0o0 mongorian trojan horse !!

is he quite the talker he seems says he is ?
Any chance of him picking up a girl with even one mole of brain exists only when he's communicating through his native language.

You can see right through him - you can tell when he asks to "be your friend" he really just wants to get inside your pants.

Being not much of a looker, and not having the personality to compromise... I have major doubts concerning his success in this area.
kevin1812 said:
no it was no fluke . it my usually mark. if u don't have confident in ur self u can never do an oral report or pick up girls. confindent is the key
u don't need 2 u be a genius 2 get those marks.i not that hard. what do u mean i like dreamerish ???
i don't want any chic unless i see what they look like
Oh but you did know what I looked like, and I might add - you suck at picking up girls. Work on your communication skills, honey.

Last edited:

hipPo3

HSC
ur avatar looks beautyfull dreamerish .. i would bang in an an instant if that twer u, which i know for a fact might not be o.0
but then again im very lazy and aint "pneumatic" enough :(
BNW was such a turn on .. shame it suxed balls.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
hipPo3 said:
ur avatar looks beautyfull dreamerish .. i would bang in an an instant if that twer u, which i know for a fact might not be o.0
but then again im very lazy and aint "pneumatic" enough :(
BNW was such a turn on .. shame it suxed balls.
Your spelling gives me a headache.

No, that girl isn't me. She is Allison Cameron from House.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
and here i was thinking that was dreamerish... dammit!
picture now my friend?

hipPo3

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
Your spelling gives me a headache.

No, that girl isn't me. She is Allison Cameron from House.
hmmm .. what a shame.
i am the upset now :(

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
hipPo3 said:
hmmm .. what a shame.
i am the upset now :(
*raises eyebrow*

And if I told you that it's me, would it change anything?

... exactly.

hipPo3

HSC
not that .. shame i hurt ur poor bwain ..
i dont care what a girl looks like
but it is the first thing that attracts my attention

heybraham

HSC
Katie123 said:
this is the 21st century. fair enough if you stick to that but honestly there doesnt seem to be a wide majority that do
sex isn't a '21st century' thing. considering it's a '21st century' poll, there should be homosexual options for the poll up there ^. but then again, gays have always existed, the Roman empire collapsed soon after they allowed homosexuality, gangbangs and sexual fetishes into their society. arguably, those 'modern' sex antics were the very reason why that society collapsed.

but then again, fair enough.

hipPo3

HSC
heybraham said:
sex isn't a '21st century' thing. considering it's a '21st century' poll, there should be homosexual options for the poll up there ^. but then again, gays have always existed, the Roman empire collapsed soon after they allowed homosexuality, gangbangs and sexual fetishes into their society. arguably, those 'modern' sex antics were the very reason why that society collapsed.

Not only that .. but the ancient greeks invented every sick fantasy u could imagine .. from sheep to other men but, they considered homosexuality as a crime against nautre, although bisexuals roam free. Amazing aint it ?

guess where gonaria comes from ?? .. sheep !!! .. baaaAAaaAAaaaA

And argo .. do u own dreamerish now ? .. i think shes a big enough girl to handle her self

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Argonaut said:
Hey hey hey, hands off Dreamerish.
*Hugs Argo*
hipPo3 said:
And argo .. do u own dreamerish now ? .. i think shes a big enough girl to handle her self
Ok then, have it your way.

Hey hey hey, hands off Dreamerish.

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
heybraham said:

i didnt say anything about homosexuals!!! I meant that sex before marriage is an accepted thing these days ..thats all !!!!

kevin1812

HSC
no dreamerish i am not an exchange student i have been here for 12 years. my english halfly yearly, i did was a standard paper. i came i first in standard with 90 percent , so the teacher ask me 2 move up 2 advance. my parent want me 2 do so, so i move up 2 advance. then i have 2 the extra bit in advance paper and i got 83 percent. i just study the right in the exam so i got high mark
btw i am not chinese or mongolian. i come from vietnam.
dreamisher u got the wrong person there.
what makes u thinks that i am that sad person that try 2 ask u out. i only ask girls that r 15 or 16 cause i am 16. i hate asking girls out who r older than me.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
kevin1812 said:
no dreamerish i am not an exchange student i have been here for 12 years. my english halfly yearly, i did was a standard paper. i came i first in standard with 90 percent , so the teacher ask me 2 move up 2 advance. my parent want me 2 do so, so i move up 2 advance. then i have 2 the extra bit in advance paper and i got 83 percent. i just study the right in the exam so i got high mark
what makes u thinks that i am that sad person that try 2 ask u out. i only ask girls that r 15 or 16 cause i am 16. i hate asking girls out who r older than me.
ENGRISH IS TEH HARD!

Acid

HSC
ROFL. This kevin guy can't be legit. Does anyone else reckon it's just someone taking the piss?

I didn't think people that stupid existed...then again he does go to randwick boys. :)

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
kevin1812 said:
And you thought I expected you to admit to it? :rolleyes:

Of course, I could be mistaken, but I think the chances of me being correct are high:
  • You are a spitting e-image of that guy, with the same name, same character, same age... etc.
  • You are absolutely hopeless at english. Unless you've been living under your bed for the last 10 years, you would be able to make more sense than you do now. I know this for a fact, because I've been here for less than 9 years.
  • As Argo said, you display the traits of a compulsive liar.
;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)