• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How many people have you slept with? (1 Viewer)

How many people have you had sexual intercourse with?

• I'm a girl, and I've had sex with 0 boys.

Votes: 110 24.2%
  • I'm a girl, and I've had sex with 1-2 boys.

Votes: 73 16.1%
  • I'm a girl, and I've had sex with 3-4 boys.

Votes: 20 4.4%
  • I'm a girl, and I've had sex with 5-6 boys.

Votes: 6 1.3%
  • I'm a girl, and I've had sex with 6+ boys

Votes: 18 4.0%
  • I'm a boy, and I've had sex with 0 girls

Votes: 124 27.3%
  • I'm a boy, and I've had sex with 1-2 girls

Votes: 49 10.8%
  • I'm a boy, and I've had sex with 3-4 girls

Votes: 19 4.2%
  • I'm a boy, and I've had sex with 5-6 girls

Votes: 5 1.1%
  • I'm a boy, and I've had sex with 6+ girls

Votes: 30 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
AtticusFinch said:
i wish this was a public poll so we could see who is lying
Don't they say "For guys you divide by 3, chicks you multiply by 3?"

Or maybe I watch too much TV. Either way, guys lie more.

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
chelzmalee said:
Don't they say "For guys you divide by 3, chicks you multiply by 3?"

Or maybe I watch too much TV. Either way, guys lie more.
On that note, I'm suprised so many other guys have voted '0'. I thought these forums were full of self-confessed studs.

stainmepink

HSC
hfis said:
On that note, I'm suprised so many other guys have voted '0'. I thought these forums were full of self-confessed studs.

wow. i didint know we had THAT many virgins on BOS. from what its been looking like in forum, sex happens everyday for these people.

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
gobaby said:
I'm also interested as to how when a girl fucks heaps of boys shes called a slut. however, when a guy fucks heaps of girls hes appraised. why WHY??!?
Cos it's a man's world and women always have been and always will be treated as second-class citizens :p

stainmepink

HSC
yenta said:
Cos it's a man's world and women always have been and always will be treated as second-class citizens :p

then lets change the way society thinks!!!! bra burning anyone?

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
gobaby said:
then lets change the way society thinks!!!! bra burning anyone?
Nah I reckon all the women should leave earth and move to another planet so that all the men realise they need women and will stop taking us for granted, stop treating us like we are inferior to them, etc. I'd like to see one man survive without any women in the world.

wanton-wonton

HSC
gobaby said:
yes, its fucked as in sex, not how many people you have actually fucked up.

I'm just curious ... as to how many boys and girls people have screwed
What in the world is with your stupid slutty posts? Fuck, your sluttiness shits me. Being a slut is nothing to be proud of, mind you.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
i wouldn't be proud to have had sex with many random people.

the only person i've had sex with is my long-term boyfriend.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
haha that was gonna be my post :(

its BOS im not suprised at the winning options

also why did u edit 'fucked' in the title?
see thats why we used to not get along. because we have similarities

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
gobaby said:
I'm also interested as to how when a girl fucks heaps of boys shes called a slut. however, when a guy fucks heaps of girls hes appraised. why WHY??!?
it's really not hard to figure out. it is far easier for a chick to get laid than it is for a guy. mystery solved

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
well you could take the novelty thought of sex being a game and each gender is a "team" right

so like girls have control of sex and decide who they have it with, so they have the ball and seen as the ball is a very valuable thing that the whole other team wants, they should only trade it off for something wroth while like marriage right? so the chick trades of sex for marriage. this makes the girls team happy. if she just gives away sex for what they think is freely, as in the guy has only been going out with her for awhile, hasnt given her anything exspensive etc then team girl gets pissed off because something of value that is the teams has been given away, hence the label slut

now for team men, they want the ball, they will do anything to get the ball, but what they want to do is minimal, they want to s pend the least amount of money and time etc in order to get the ball [ not just anyball tho, it has to be a good ball] and when a member of team men gets the ball, his team congratulates him because him sleeping with a girl is like a victory for the whole team, because he got their thing of value [ sex]

does that make sense?m i know it generalises alot and doesnt apply to alot of people and it isnt even necessarily true for the individual, its just how the teams think what is happening and explains the group mentality

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Serius said:
well you could take the novelty thought of sex being a game and each gender is a "team" right

so like girls have control of sex and decide who they have it with, so they have the ball and seen as the ball is a very valuable thing that the whole other team wants, they should only trade it off for something wroth while like marriage right? so the chick trades of sex for marriage. this makes the girls team happy. if she just gives away sex for what they think is freely, as in the guy has only been going out with her for awhile, hasnt given her anything exspensive etc then team girl gets pissed off because something of value that is the teams has been given away, hence the label slut

now for team men, they want the ball, they will do anything to get the ball, but what they want to do is minimal, they want to s pend the least amount of money and time etc in order to get the ball [ not just anyball tho, it has to be a good ball] and when a member of team men gets the ball, his team congratulates him because him sleeping with a girl is like a victory for the whole team, because he got their thing of value [ sex]

does that make sense?m i know it generalises alot and doesnt apply to alot of people and it isnt even necessarily true for the individual, its just how the teams think what is happening and explains the group mentality
that does make sense.

and yes, it is indeed a generalisation.

although it's true that there are many guys who aim to screw as many girls as they can, there are more and more who just want someone special.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)