How many people have you slept with? (2 Viewers)

How many people have you had sexual intercourse with?

• I'm a girl, and I've had sex with 0 boys.

Votes: 110 24.2%
  • I'm a girl, and I've had sex with 1-2 boys.

Votes: 73 16.1%
  • I'm a girl, and I've had sex with 3-4 boys.

Votes: 20 4.4%
  • I'm a girl, and I've had sex with 5-6 boys.

Votes: 6 1.3%
  • I'm a girl, and I've had sex with 6+ boys

Votes: 18 4.0%
  • I'm a boy, and I've had sex with 0 girls

Votes: 124 27.3%
  • I'm a boy, and I've had sex with 1-2 girls

Votes: 49 10.8%
  • I'm a boy, and I've had sex with 3-4 girls

Votes: 19 4.2%
  • I'm a boy, and I've had sex with 5-6 girls

Votes: 5 1.1%
  • I'm a boy, and I've had sex with 6+ girls

Votes: 30 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
kevin1812 said:
people do u count virgin only or do u people count the total number. if u count the virgin only, i have slept with 3 girls. it u count the total number, i would have no idea
Are you saying that girls who are not virgins are not people?

The title clearly indicates - how many people have you slept with.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
Are you saying that girls who are not virgins are not people?

The title clearly indicates - how many people have you slept with.
Nah, it's just one of those "look at me" rhetoric quetions. He was trying to be cool by saying "I've slept with three virgins".

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
jumb said:
Nah, it's just one of those "look at me" rhetoric quetions. He was trying to be cool by saying "I've slept with three virgins".
I realised, but chose to ignore his bragging because he comes off as a major prat.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
I realised, but chose to ignore his bragging because he comes off as a major prat.
Your choice of ignoring him is shown through the fact that you replied.

cabanaboy21

HSC
51% of people who went on the poll are virgins... thats quite an interesting fact

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
pat the cat said:
51% of people who went on the poll are virgins... thats quite an interesting fact
Why is that so interesting? There are people who haven't had sex yet, you know.

kevin1812

HSC
no people , i am not trying 2 brag but i come from an azn family, if the chic is not a virgin is not worth counting that u have sex wif them, casue ur using somene leftover. i still do at party with random chic cause it just a one those party thing (the one night stand).

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
kevin1812 said:
no people , i am not trying 2 brag but i come from an azn family, if the chic is not a virgin is not worth counting that u have sex wif them, casue ur using somene leftover. i still do at party with random chic cause it just a one those party thing (the one night stand).
If a girl is not a virgon, she is someone leftover? So to you, sex = using?

What does that make you? A piece of meat rotting in the trash? What does being asian have to do with it? It doesn't give you any more or less rights than if you were caucasian or black.

Your pride of taking the virginity of girls sickens me.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Argonaut said:
That's actually something of a fetish (the considering virgins as trophies part, not the sickening part) bordering on a psychological disorder. The need to take the virginity of girls is quite common in serial sex offenders, I believe.
Hear that Kevin?

Your uh... asian parents should straighten you up a bit, so that you won't be a disgrace to us. I sincerely hope you're not Chinese.

Last edited:

julian87

HSC
Why are people accusing other people of lying? I find that laughable why would you actively partake in a disclosed poll and lie? I find it ridiculous.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
julian87 said:
Why are people accusing other people of lying? I find that laughable why would you actively partake in a disclosed poll and lie? I find it ridiculous.
People are insecure.

Someone who has never had a girlfriend, who is ashamed of the fact that he has never had a girlfriend, could click "I am a boy and I've had sex with 6+ girls", and feel better. :)

kevin1812

HSC
i am not serial sex offender, i only do if the girl agree 2. dreamerish u can say anything about me not my parent. and the azn thing is that all azn fanmily care that a girl must be a virgin.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Argonaut said:
Hey, I've never had a girlfriend and I was honest.
That's because you're not ashamed of that fact. <3<3<3

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
kevin1812 said:
i am not serial sex offender, i only do if the girl agree 2. dreamerish u can say anything about me not my parent. and the azn thing is that all azn fanmily care that a girl must be a virgin.
"All asian families care that a girl must be a virgin."

I assume you mean they want their daughters to stay a virgin until marriage, or until a more mature age. In that case, you are a dickhead to be screwing those virgins.

Well, I'm not trying to offend you or your family. I assume your parents are ignorant of what their son gets up to, but if they were aware of the fact that he engages in casual sex so often that he doesn't remember how many girls he screwed, and that he only counts the virgins because he assumes them to be "trophies" to his ego shelf, then they are lacking some serious morals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)