how many ppl in ur Ex2 class (1 Viewer)

Lizcat

HSC
just wondering how many people there are in ex2 maths classes.. coz at my school we have 5.. i heard that someone only had 2 people.. is there a school with only one person?!

also.. what rank are u at ur school (if u know) and how does ur ranking affect ur mark?!

alialiali

HSC
We only had 2 in out Ex2 class, and then i dropped so now there is only one girl left. Some years my school doesnt have anyone doing ext2.

P

pLuvia

About 16 people in my class. If you ranked high you have a better chance of getting a higher uai and vice versa. Unless you do bad, not even the school's rank can help you

ianc

physics is phun!
HSC
Yeah, just me and another guy in my ext2 class; but there's only about 60 ppl in our grade.

We have only one after school class per week, not integrated into the timetable to replace 2u/3u lessons like other schools, which means that we have to do most of the work at home....

felixcthecat

HSC
15 ppl in our class~ 16 including the teacher ^^''

pluvia said:
Unless you do bad, not even the school's rank can help you
ahh it's turning my brain all around.. umm.. so does that mean if i do good, the school's rank won't help me? =Z

Riviet

HSC
N/A
12 in my class, including myself, ranked about 4th in the class.

haboozin

Do you uhh.. Yahoo?
HSC
there was 16 in my class.
i was ranked first at the end (very close between me and another guy)

if ur ranked first, you get the highest exam mark achieved by anyone from your school as ur assessment mark.

eg, if the person that came second does really well and gets 99 in the HSC exam but you only get 92

your exam mark will be 92 and ur assessment mark will be 99 with a hsc mark of 96 (u would've been top 1% of the state this yr with a mark liek this)

so basicly, you want a good solid ranking and good people in ur class (so incase u stuff up the HSC exam, there's always bill over there to back u up)

if your school is week in maths, u need to be ranked first and make sure u get a good exam mark!!

if ur the only one doing it, theoretically u could slack off the whole yr then bust ur ass off for the exam (but that will NEVER work, so dont even bother)

Lexie1001

HSC
three of us...another person dropped start of this year. having first assessment nxt week, two 50min lessons every 6 days which isnt too good.

edit theres 95 ppl in my year.

eli_1988_1

HSC
we have 9ppl in ours....8 guys and one girl (me) plus a guy teacher so im way outnumbered!!

sasquatch

HSC
Wow god we have two classes with each about maybe 15-20.. thinking more 20ish. And its cool though cuz im third!! (for now that is... half yearly comming up soon). Actually i think theres about 50 something doing it all together.. Just a "possible" memory... so it might be bout 25 in each class...

Last edited:

STx

Boom Bap
HSC
Theres about 20-25 in my class and theres 3 classes and a total of about 60-70 i think. I think we have like 140 something in our grade.

P

pLuvia

sunlightstarz said:
in my class there are about 22 people, which is about the same number as in the other 3 classes. altogether, we've got 90 people doing ext 2 i think, out of a grade of 170-ish =)
What school you go to?

PLooB

HSC
We have 3 classes of approx 20 out of 150 in the grade. I go to North Sydney Boys.

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
In my own class there's like 23 people. We have 2 x Mathematics Extension 2 classes. That's about 45-50 people altogether out of about 164 in the whole grade. I think we started with about 50 before a couple of people dropped out. Around 100 people altogether do Mathematics Extension 1. So anything over average in Extension 1 qualifies for Extension 2 at my school.
We haven't had an assessment task yet so my rank in the course is unknown. About 15 people usually score 90+ in Extension 2, while about 50 people usually score 90+ in Extension 1 every year. So, I'm almost 'guaranteed' a 90+ in Extension 1 with the way things are going at the moment and probably need to work a bit to get it for Extension 2.

Rax

Custom Me up Scotty
HSC
3 People in my class, our first assesment is the half yearly
About 80 freaks in my grade............2 terms to the trials......SHITE
And 7 people in our ext 1 class

vandy88

HSC
theres six at my school inc me but ive hardly been there so i hardly qualify as one. im currently ranked last in my class which shows my attendance record

abcd9146

HSC
im not in the class (i dropped), but originally there were 28.

before the first assessment: 1 dropped
after the first assessment: 3 kicked out
at the start of term 1: 2 dropped (incl. me :))

now there's is 22 in the class

P

pLuvia

abcd9146 said:
im not in the class (i dropped), but originally there were 28.

before the first assessment: 1 dropped
after the first assessment: 3 kicked out
at the start of term 1: 2 dropped (incl. me :))

now there's is 22 in the class
Kicked out so quickly :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)