How many sexual partners have you had? (1 Viewer)

How many?

• None

Votes: 62 42.2%

Votes: 27 18.4%

Votes: 12 8.2%

Votes: 15 10.2%

Votes: 4 2.7%

Votes: 4 2.7%

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • 7-8

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • 9-10

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • 11+

Votes: 13 8.8%

• Total voters

SweetSeasons

HSC
u have a girl... but u've only pecked her? how long have u been going out?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
So how long have you been with this girl and done nothing but hug?

BradCube

HSC
SweetSeasons said:
u have a girl... but u've only pecked her? how long have u been going out?
Truth be told it wasn't her I got a peck from, that was Yr 7.

And as odd as this sound odd, we have agreed to not go out until after the HSC. We hold to a very different set of morals to most people here.

SweetSeasons

HSC
... hmm... I dunno... if i had a bf... or someone who was going to be my bf and he hadn't tried to kiss me I think that there was something really wrong with me... or him.

BradCube

HSC
SweetSeasons said:
... hmm... I dunno... if i had a bf... or someone who was going to be my bf and he hadn't tried to kiss me I think that there was something really wrong with me... or him.
We've both agreed to not kiss until after HSC. It's not out of a lack motivation. It's just that we value things differently to everyone here.

SweetSeasons

HSC
yeah but like.. you can have all the morals in the world, and not be able to control your urges.. surley there is moments where you guys are having a deep n meaning full or have just been mucking round and it's like the perfect moment to kiss.. I dunno.. I just think it's weird to not wanna kiss someone just because of the HSC.. it's the HSC you need stress reliefe

BradCube

HSC
It's not the HSC that stops us, but rather that we are waiting until we are officailly BF and GF. lol, I can get stress relief without kissing her. (Nothing suss is implied there btw)

SweetSeasons

HSC
lol.. I guess.. lol kissing is just my fave thing in the world lol.. every one should kiss more

BradCube

HSC
One day when the time is right for both of us. I am quite happy in waiting because it is what we have both agreed upon.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
So your strict morals extend to kissing too? Geewiz man, you sound like the most unexciting person on earth.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I agree. I can understand no sex to an extent, but what's wrong with only having one special thing saved for "the one"?

BradCube

HSC
Lundy said:
So your strict morals extend to kissing too? Geewiz man, you sound like the most unexciting person on earth.
Exciting doesn't have to mean sexual. It can be spending time with the person, holding hands, talking ect. Just being with someone you love is exciting enough for me.

Last edited:

SweetSeasons

HSC
lol jess.. I felt guilty saying 3... even though one of them date raped me..

Jess-a_belle

HSC
oh im really sorry to hear that... :(
luckily mine have all been consensual although often drunk.... so im claiming the title of biggest BOS slut. heh.

BradCube

HSC
withoutaface said:
I agree. I can understand no sex to an extent, but what's wrong with only having one special thing saved for "the one"?
The first kiss doesn't have to mean the same commitment as marriage. Although for me, it certainaly means that it is a probability.

SweetSeasons

HSC
Jess-a_belle said:
oh im really sorry to hear that... :(
luckily mine have all been consensual although often drunk.... so im claiming the title of biggest BOS slut. heh.
It's ok.. what girl didn't get sexualy assulted or almost sexualy assulted at schoolies..

I've only slept with one guy who was my last bf.. n yeah the other guy was my 1st bf... how ever it kinda happen on a very drunken night after about a 8 months after we broke up.. lol so yeah that makes me feel slutty again :p

Jess-a_belle

HSC
i had a few serious bfs who i slept with, then went a bit crazy for a while and did the bad thing, now im in a relationship again so im behaving.. lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)