How many sexual partners have you had? (2 Viewers)

How many?

• None

Votes: 62 42.2%

Votes: 27 18.4%

Votes: 12 8.2%

Votes: 15 10.2%

Votes: 4 2.7%

Votes: 4 2.7%

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • 7-8

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • 9-10

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • 11+

Votes: 13 8.8%

• Total voters

SweetSeasons

HSC
hehe, yeah I was a kissing slut for a while n then I met my last bf.. and now I dunno.. I really wanna meet someone I can be with again..

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
Jess-a_belle said:
oh im really sorry to hear that... :(
luckily mine have all been consensual although often drunk.... so im claiming the title of biggest BOS slut. heh.

no way, i have 47585769603856657575645342726455 lovers

stazi

Nightman
HSC
SweetSeasons said:
sexual partners.. doesn't mean just sex.. there's things u can do besides sex BradCube
it does in this context. otherwise I'd have locked in 30+ for me

Riviet

HSC
N/A
10% have more than 11?! XD

Someone's not being honest... :p

Danni07

happy little vegemite
HSC
We are just talking about sex, as far as i can see. I've had 5 guys, 2 girls...uh, I'm not a slut anymore. However, if we were counting other things (oral sex or whatever) well... I don't know if I can actually count themon my fingers and toes... But hey, you only live once.
edited: on second read that sounded a lot worse than I thought it would.

Last edited:

santaslayer

HSC
Danni07 said:
We are just talking about sex, as far as i can see. I've had 5 guys, 2 girls... Takes me back to the days of doing drugs in the park then driving around with random guys... uh, I'm not a slut anymore. However, if we were counting other things (oral sex or whatever) well... I don't know if I can actually count themon my fingers and toes... But hey, you only live once.
You're a champion. :p

Does Cyber count?

jooobl

crazy cat lady
HSC
Jess-a_belle said:
im clean ;)

BTW, your cat is lovely! :D

Well that's good to know. You don't wanna be stuck with an irritating, possibly life threatening (in some cases) disease that can prove incurable - which means you would be STUCK with it for the rest of your life! Most people don't even know they have an std until it's too late, they've already passed it on and it's beyond the effective treatment stage!

And thanks for comment about my cat! I am on holidays (with relatives hardly holidays - ahahahah jks) and she's staying at BFs house. I miss her! hehehe

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
One =) But it's oh so gooood. Two if you count what I did to my friends "realistic life size front entry vagina and anus" that we got him for his birthday ;-) Haha, well not really, I was tempted too, but just gave it a really good fingering instead. That fake skin stuff felt wieeerd. But if you slapped it it certianly did make a realistic sound.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)