how many times till it hurts? (1 Viewer)

.:newii

in a house (thankfully) phew that cardboard box wa
HSC
just a recent personal experience, my bf was complaining abit that the tip of his penis hurting coz we had sex quite a few times in one day ... just lil curious feedback, how many times can u/a guy have sex before it starts 2 hurt? is there some scientific reasoning behind this or is it just an individual thing?

Tuggi3

Vicious and Delicious
HSC
It's possible.
If your going for it all day, his 'instrument' is bound to become a bit sensitive and hurt.
Just like she probably would too.

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Right. The only person who gave a correct and legitimate answer was Tuggi3. Of course it can get sensitive and start to hurt with over-stimulation, just like girls can get dry and start to hurt. Each guy will have his own threshold when it comes to things like this. If he's not used to extended periods of sex, or sex multiple times a day, he will probably start to hurt quicker than others.

He hasn't got some gross disease or anything, its normal. The reason why the other guys dont know this, and assume that he has warts (or whatever else was suggested) is because they havent had sex, and dont understand the difference between a hot apple pie and a real woman. ;)

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
my gf and i have had quite a few long journey's in the bed...like 6 or 7 times in one night with breaks...we dont really have problems with pain...especially me cause my gf is always lubricating my schlong for me ;) haha the only pain we really come across is post sex pain, like a few hours later when my gf starts to feel the work out...(just like doing weights :p)

JRPeck

HSC
N/A
:uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh:
My 20 inches stay hard as swiss chard and lasts the all night pard'!
:uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh:

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
well ive caused pain thro the immense length of my massive beast...its like a fuckin corn cob

=slade=

HSC
Meads said:
my gf and i have had quite a few long journey's in the bed...like 6 or 7 times in one night with breaks...we dont really have problems with pain...especially me cause my gf is always lubricating my schlong for me ;) haha the only pain we really come across is post sex pain, like a few hours later when my gf starts to feel the work out...(just like doing weights :p)

how do some girls go all nite and some others get reallysore like straight away? any cures?

Skeeta

HSC
=slade= said:
how do some girls go all nite and some others get reallysore like straight away? any cures?
Lubricant.. and lots of it im guessing
thats the only reason it should get sore (unless ur a virgin, or the first few times)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Didn't this thread used to be cool?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)