How many times you failed your P test? (1 Viewer)

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Got both first try.

The practical test for my Reds was quite eventful... A sugarcane truck almost took out a motorcyclist, I had to avoid/brake pretty hard. A disabled man on a tricycle came round a roundabout just before I entered, and decided to take up two lanes exiting - I eventually had to (very slowly) overtake him. I was sitting at an intersection with a good amount of time to turn, then noticed a huge 24-wheeler coming down the hill. I decided to stay put until it crossed the intersection and the testing officer actually said, "Yeah... I agree," acknowledging why I'd decided to stay.

He said there really wasn't anything wrong with the way I handled the situations, nothing he could put a negative mark on anyway.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Got both first try.

The practical test for my Reds was quite eventful... A sugarcane truck almost took out a motorcyclist, I had to avoid/brake pretty hard. A disabled man on a tricycle came round a roundabout just before I entered, and decided to take up two lanes exiting - I eventually had to (very slowly) overtake him. I was sitting at an intersection with a good amount of time to turn, then noticed a huge 24-wheeler coming down the hill. I decided to stay put until it crossed the intersection and the testing officer actually said, "Yeah... I agree," acknowledging why I'd decided to stay.

He said there really wasn't anything wrong with the way I handled the situations, nothing he could put a negative mark on anyway.
If it was Campbelltown it would have been a Technical Fail.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
If it was Campbelltown it would have been a Technical Fail.
Nah, 700-odd kilometers north.

Why would they fail you for having to avoid an accident? I saw it coming (the truck would've cut me off anyway) and took appropriate action.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Nah, 700-odd kilometers north.

Why would they fail you for having to avoid an accident? I saw it coming (the truck would've cut me off anyway) and took appropriate action.
Something along the lines of "should not of put yourself in that situation."

Brother did the same thing, saw a car try and merge into him from a side street, he took appropriate action, was failed on the spot.

Mind you the same instructor barely passes anyone.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Something along the lines of "should not of put yourself in that situation."

Brother did the same thing, saw a car try and merge into him from a side street, he took appropriate action, was failed on the spot.

Sounds like a dick. Needs to learn that not everything is the learner's fault. I reckon you should get more points for handling a situation properly and safely lol.

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
i did it so i can overtake the traffic... what's wrong with that?
and also the break was an accident. stop it
You were driving on the wrong side of the road.

If a cop sees you do that, you're gone. If someone comes 'round a corner in front of you, you're dead. That's why you failed.

pianoguy

HSC
I recently Failed my P's test at Campbelltown (first try) and I was wondering if I got the same instructor that barely passes anyone. Do you know what her name is?

User5555555

HSC
Failed the first time with a score of 103/105. I was close to redlining first gear and I floored the accelerator on second gear at the beginning of the test.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)