How many Weet-Bix do you do? (1 Viewer)

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Trying to do 4 two hours blocks a day but in reality only doing about 6 hours a day

nit

HSC
weetbix with milk: 15 in a day

weetbix without milk: 5 in an hour...that stuff dries you up very quickly...

query

Ive been in a boarding house for 2 years so it always seems to be a comp...my best is 20 and I had to it in 15 mins because I was late for school. Not a good thing... my stomach was in pain for a while...

As for study, I do 9 hours.. I get up early cause im a morning person and i cant study at night...get to distracted by tv so i work most of the day...

You just have to find a number that suites you, that means creating a timetable that bases itself around times when u really dont do much, and create time for period when u dont want to be working. For instance, I have from 1:30 - 3:30 off because i love the hottest part of the day, and so i have a swim and stuff around outside...

Cheers

stoydgen

Shiftius Curry
HSC
randhi said:
me too, but i had mine with strawberries and honey. yummmy!!!
They taste good if you cover em with milo instead of sugar too :D

Mee goes through 3 only in the morning :p like DAYAMN 15 :eek:

SarahMary

*Procrastination Central*
HSC
i've been studying 6ish hours a day. the easiest way to stop from getting bored (or so i've found) is to follow your school time table. that way you sudy one subject for an hour, then change, and then have a break, and then another 2, and so on. then i try to do practice exams, but this doesn't always happen. as for weetbix- about 3 with jam

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
i've been trying 6 hours a day but its sliding down... badly *cough*because of this site*cough*. after seeing that weet-bix commercial (30% better attention or whatever it was. i have no idea where they got those stats from), i began eating them... my record atm is 6... :(

The Bograt

boredofuni
HSC
Seriously, by my calculations if you eat about 15 servings of weet-bix on monday morning, your mental alertness will be at 200% - That's got to be an advantage in the exam

concession

Respected Member
HSC
revision -> 0.2 hrs

weetbix -> open box, open plastic, pour carton of milk in

ChiCkenDrUmStIc

umm im gonna eat weetbix now.... you all got me thinking.
I do about 6-8hrs of study a day but hey i think it doesnt depend on how many hours ya do, i think it depends on what ya get done and im running out of time!!!

kylie_robbo

The ad says that students who eat Weetbix are 30% more alert than those who don't eat breakfast at all... What I want to know is there a breakfast food that will make you more alert than what Weetbix will?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)