How Many? (1 Viewer)

How many Coleridge are you learning for the HSC?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 14 60.9%

Votes: 2 8.7%

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
I was wondering how many Coleridge poems everyone is learning in depth for the HSC? One, two, three, four?

Two myself...but I dunno whether it should be three.

Two Coleridge, One Stimulus (learning three so I can choose which is most applicable) and Two related...for me!

frazzle

HSC
I'm doing the bare minimum [2 coleridge, 1 stimulus, 2 own choosing], so i'm hoping teh question won't be too specific, so i can just shift things around to fit it.

hmm... maybe it is wise to prepare a bit more... =(

eth

HSC
frazzle said:
I'm doing the bare minimum [2 coleridge, 1 stimulus, 2 own choosing], so i'm hoping teh question won't be too specific, so i can just shift things around to fit it.

hmm... maybe it is wise to prepare a bit more... =(
they can actually ask for two stimulus as well, it's just not as likely as two related

emily04

Are you serious when you said they can ask us to relate the essay to a specific text from the stimulus??? ive only preparred one text! what should i do if they do ask us to be specifc?? should i just talk about the one i know anyway?? would they give me marks for it if i did??

S

Shuter

They can sepcify almost anything, but they won't.

Me I know Ancient Mariner and Kubla Kahn in depth, and Lime Tree Bower Fairly well should it be more suitable. Frost at midnight I know nothing.

Stimulus I know Road not taken and Wind in the Willows well, some of the others I kind of no and 2 I have no clue on. If they specified one of them I'd be screwed, but they won't.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)