How much did you write? (1 Viewer)

bigbirdbanana

HSC
4, 8, 5.5

pretty proud of that :) i wasn't expecting to be able to write that much cos i'm such a slow writer!

WorryWartCob

HSC
Section I - 5 Pages
Section II - 10 Pages
Section III - 7 Pages

i probs wont get 50% :/

HSC
Uni Grad
Section 1 -> 5
Section 2 -> 5
Section 3 -> 6

not bad, wrote around 800 words for the creative and 900 for the essay

Starlight39

HSC
Section I - 3 pages (not understanding how the hell anyone got more than that unless they have super big writing... guess I'm screwed for that one :S)
Section II - 5 pages
Section III - 7 pages

I was happy with all of that until I came on here and realised everyone else wrote a tonne more...

HSC
Section I - 3 pages (not understanding how the hell anyone got more than that unless they have super big writing... guess I'm screwed for that one :S)
Section II - 5 pages
Section III - 7 pages

I was happy with all of that until I came on here and realised everyone else wrote a tonne more...
this is a study based forum teeming with overachieving high school kids

so...

AAEldar

Premium Member
HSC
K

kindersurprise

Section I - 5 pages
Section II - 7 pages and a few lines
Section III - 6 pages and a few lines

Really wanted to hit eight for the essay, but unfortunately I had essentially run out of things to talk about considering the question limited what I could have written.

Starlight39

HSC
Suppose so - the issue is at my school that there is a big range in the harshness of the marking, and none of us have any idea how that compares to any other schools. Hopefully my content was alright to make up for the lack of quality :/

SnowTau

HSC
Suppose so - the issue is at my school that there is a big range in the harshness of the marking, and none of us have any idea how that compares to any other schools. Hopefully my content was alright to make up for the lack of quality :/
My school was pretty harsh with the marking the trials as well I think... at least I think so. Or at some point between the school certificate and now I manage to drop from getting 90+ to barely passing.

Briannaa

HSC
Have you guys ever heard 'quality not quantity'? It doesnt matter how much you write. It's what you write about.

HSC
Have you guys ever heard 'quality not quantity'? It doesnt matter how much you write. It's what you write about.
Yes and it's largely true, but there is no possible way that you could fit a 'quality' response on 1 page particularly on the essay section.

Briannaa

HSC
Yes and it's largely true, but there is no possible way that you could fit a 'quality' response on 1 page particularly on the essay section.
Thank you for not having a go at me.

My point in saying what i said was people saying 'i wrote 6 pages, im screwed' is ridculous. I wrote 3, 3, 3 and i'm not stressing or panicing.

zeddo14

HSC
I wrote 1.5, 4, 3

but chances are my quality > yours, you mad?

Elliee

Crazy Kid
HSC
I wrote 4.5, 6, 5 & a full page plan! It was all I could write, I have smaller writing -_-... Thought my hand was going to fall off!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)