how much is accommodation at albury? (1 Viewer)

carla

HSC
N/A
how much is self catered accomodation (and fully catered) per week at albury?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
and in addition to carlas post, how much (roughly) is it to rent a house/unit/flat/whatever in/around albury?

Bigmoon

Hi, i live in albury but i'm not quite sure how much the accommodation is...you can check it out on the csu website, but generally housing/rent costs in albury are a bit over rated so it might end up expensive...especialy in the town area. But in the suburby area it is ok. Houses are hard to find so if you're looking not to stay with campus accommodation i'd be looking for a house now!

Ciao

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
what do you class as cheap though? like, where im from 100-150 a week would be cheap, but in other places, double that would be cheap

fringey

HSC
I have no idea, I just want to contribute. Best thing to do would be to ring up im sure they could tell u everything. Im even sure they are as nice as the ppl on the hsc advice line!!

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
what do you class as cheap though? like, where im from 100-150 a week would be cheap, but in other places, double that would be cheap
Well the only on campus accom is in Thurgoona which is an outer suburb, so renting would be your best bet, Ill check todays paper tomorrow and post a price figure, but its relatively cheap as you go out to the suburbs, but rental properties are getting hard to find.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Yeah, there is a bit of a rental shortage going on in Albury right now....

There are a few Albury people on here now.... brad, span, soph, me, Xayma.......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)