how much of your study notes are done?? (1 Viewer)

iirwin

HSC
u-borat said:
Notes are teh fail IMO.
Committing to verbal memory works just as well as written memory for me, plus its about 5 times faster and less straining on your hands.

yes... but the notes are desinged to eliminate all the unecessary bullshit for texts etc.. then they are commited to verbal memory... liek teh catz language btw

BackCountrySnow

HSC
iirwin said:
yes... but the notes are desinged to eliminate all the unecessary bullshit for texts etc.. then they are commited to verbal memory... liek teh catz language btw
excel books do that for you...

u-borat

Banned
HSC
iirwin said:
As the post below yours states, there are notes in textbooks/and online that summarise it for you.
And after you write your notes, you still have to read over them many times to get it into verbal memory...IMO by using other's notes, you eliminate the time required to write them...which can be quite significant.

BackCountrySnow

HSC
yeah, I'm not going to bother with notes.
I'm going to read a wide range of textbooks and other related materials to gain a full understanding of the subjet, then I'll do all the past papers I can find.

~aussiegirl!~

08 sac baby!
HSC
i have notes for pretty much everything just havn't read them or rewritten them but i have made a plan for the holidays to fit that in on top of 3 assessment tasks!:vcross:

conics2008

HSC
wow you guys are fast.. i managed to summarise topic 1,2,4 for business studies in 2 days...

hopefully tomorrow i will start going ahead in topic 3 ( marketing ) and then doing some past papers etc etc...

anyone know where i can find some commonly asked question in exams for business studies.

simdim

HSC
mann i was full iinto it at the start of the year, did my own notes etc but now im usuing this bloody site to get my notes cus im too lazy to do anything anymore, i just sit and think of how stupid i am for doing nothing, but its alot easierr than doing anythning..ahwell

jibberish21

HSC
ahh trials are over thankfully, notes were half done and it was a major cram finishing them all(although there is still one more unit for each subject to go-die die die)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)