How much work should have be done during these holidays. (1 Viewer)

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
How much work should have been done during these holidays?

Content wise, not time wise.

The question's up there, but how much work (syllabus points, topics, questions, work, etc) in relation to the HSC as a whole should we finish during the holidays.

Just asking to see how far behind i am.

Last edited:

undalay

HSC
Entire course. You should start doing trials during these holidays.

Seriously though, writing notes for everything covered in term 1 seems pretty good.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Meh, whatever work you were set to to do these holidays.

For me, that's a shitload.

Don't really plan to start thinking about it all until monday.

i suck :(

smackattack

Banned
HSC
Amen to that sister.

Honestly, I could get it all done in a day, but i'm having fun doing things that aren't shit.

~aussiegirl!~

08 sac baby!
HSC
how much work for school? i dont know? as much as you can bare to do!
I have being working (literally working earning moolah) every day nearly and having about 2 days a week free to do whatever, and havn't even done extended responses for judaism dot points in religion!

So i dont know, i guess whatever you have being set, legal and business is all i have fulfilled and not much else!!
It will get done, and i will be stressed but thats me!

Depends on the person

nottellingu

HSC
Everything u planed to do to be frank.
Personally, i've done notes for first bio and physics modules. Tried a few past paper questions (was not good:uhoh: ). Gone ahead with 2 two unit maths topics and 1 4u topic. But then again my school is pretty damn slow.
I still hav to refine my AOS essay and creative. I also hav to do this stupid assignment for english and i need to read BNW arrgghhhh. If i get time i want to finish the forst half of the dot point summary for 2nd modules in bio and physics but i doubt ill get time -fingers crossed.

Oh yea ...i've also watched all the movies i planned to see and most of the cricket lol.
Excuse this longish post...lol.... im bored.

Good luck every1.

Last edited:

sleepplease

HSC
S1M0 - I don't think there's like a requisite... If you have a major work (I think I remember you're doing 4u eng?) then it'd be super great if you could get a draft done, or a least a firm chunk of it..., if you do maths the general impression I'm getting is that it's expected to revise your topics and maybe go ahead a bit, everything else I'd hope to have all the notes from last term done and complete and perhaps go ahead a little if you want. Make sure you read your english texts!

That's all I reckon is necessary.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
sleepplease said:
S1M0 - I don't think there's like a requisite... If you have a major work (I think I remember you're doing 4u eng?) then it'd be super great if you could get a draft done, or a least a firm chunk of it..., if you do maths the general impression I'm getting is that it's expected to revise your topics and maybe go ahead a bit, everything else I'd hope to have all the notes from last term done and complete and perhaps go ahead a little if you want. Make sure you read your english texts!

That's all I reckon is necessary.
Alrighty guys then, thanks for answering

*weeps bitterly*

sleepplease

HSC
Don't quote my post and then weep! Way to make me feel guilty ! :rolleyes:

What exactly are you stressed about? You have a week and a half yet, is it really so insurmountable?

Chin up!

Undermyskin

Self-delusive
HSC
To anyone saying they've finished the course: I give up, guyz. Too freaked out.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
sleepplease said:
Don't quote my post and then weep! Way to make me feel guilty ! :rolleyes:

What exactly are you stressed about? You have a week and a half yet, is it really so insurmountable?

Chin up!
Haha, yeah thats not really the case.

Its just that i'm very, very pessimistic. I always find that taking a pessimistic approach on life somehow gives the best outcome in everything that i do. :)

Sarsy

HSC
You know, that sounds like me... Except sometimes it backfires and everyone from my principal to the teachers and my parents wonder what the hell I did. Then I feel all guilty and promise to work really hard... Then I do it all over again.

I've done mostly what's been set and some extra in the areas I needed to do it, now I'm on-topic. I wouldn't stress too much yet, we have plenty of time this year to stress. Don't do it during your holidays. :)

sleepplease

HSC
Yeah!!! I read that too, and was pissed off at anyone so stupid as to think that it's necessary to soley research and not write anything FOR OVER A TERM! It seems ridiculous. Sure research, and continue to research as you write but you have a six fucking week break to do stuff in! As IF not make the most of it!

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
sleepplease said:
Yeah!!! I read that too, and was pissed off at anyone so stupid as to think that it's necessary to soley research and not write anything FOR OVER A TERM! It seems ridiculous. Sure research, and continue to research as you write but you have a six fucking week break to do stuff in! As IF not make the most of it!
I had 3 months in which to research and write all sorts of drafts and notes for my Cosmology major work before the holidays in which the project was due on the last Friday of the holidays. Guess how much work I did before those holidays :eek: Barely started.

sleepplease

HSC
SS - kay, but you're clearly v smart to be doing a distinction course so... i dunno, maybe it balances out! :rolleyes: PLus, it just seems stupid for people to try to bring humglish down for saying she wants to get her draft done, course she should aim to do that, that's the organised thing to do...

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
sleepplease said:
SS - kay, but you're clearly v smart to be doing a distinction course so... i dunno, maybe it balances out! :rolleyes: PLus, it just seems stupid for people to try to bring humglish down for saying she wants to get her draft done, course she should aim to do that, that's the organised thing to do...
Plus it gives her more time to iron out the problems with the major work and make it perfect :)

Maybe I should've done that with my project ... :eek:

Mind-Revolution

Nothing Else Matters...
HSC
N/A
During these holidays, I've broken my 'vow' to not attempt anything school related by...
  • Reading my English Advanced text.
As for the rest, including my issued assessment tasks over the holidays, I will continue to procrastinate enormously before I start them.

Nasonex

HSC
N/A
God Damn It!

I feel so guilty being such a lazy fuck during thse holidays

Man im fucked for my HSC

Lol UWS here i come:shy:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)