How should I go about learning the content (1 Viewer)

MANGO1235678

HSC
Hey guys so my teacher isnt focusing on the content in legal class at all, though that isnt really helpful to me as I dont know it that well. We are doing Human Rights as of now, and just continously doing short answer. Though I want to know the human rights content and syllabus well, so how did you guys learn the content in-depth?

kingpalindrome

HSC
Considering human rights is just short answer in the hsc (and 5 MC questions), you can easily combine your teacher's methods with teaching yourself about the topic. Eg if a question you're given asks about contemporary human rights issues, research some issues in depth. Also use the syllabus to structure your research, and identify bullet points that you've done/ones that you don't know so well. Write detailed notes on everything in the syllabus

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
i have notes for human rights idk if u want it (my teacher made it but i never looked at it)

the way u should study for hr is to look at all the past papers and answer all the hr questions, since the syllabus is so old a lot of the questions are repetitive

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)